+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal

cbsg

Star Member
Dec 8, 2017
Hello there, I’m so sorry for the late response
You only have to respond to the UCI etc questions in the first email
You will then get a second email which is where you will declare you are in Canada and upload your photo for PR card….. good luck
Can you please help what is this option in replying . i have applied PR for my Kid and got email today to reply back with details .

Confirm which option (A or B) in section 3 above you are choosing for your other dependant(s) included in your application (spouse/partner and 18 years or older at the time you applied for permanent residence):

cbsg

Star Member
Dec 8, 2017
Hi All,
Can someone suggest after "IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal" email , when IRCC account gets updated with Eligibility passed ?
Also what are next step once i replied back with initial email with details ?
The reason i am asking my account - is still showing status last updated when Medical was passed on 17th March . For OHIP card , they need application status should be "Eligibility passed" so wanted to understand when actually status changed ?

Also does this email means , all other verification is completed ?
Thanks
Shekhar

VAASANTOS

Nov 18, 2016
PR-CEC
ITA AUG20,2020
MEDICAL SEP09,2020
APP SEP22,2020
AOR SEP23,2020
BIOMETRICS NOV19,2020
PR APPROVED JUN18,2021 (9 MONTHS AFTER AOR o_O)
EMAIL-PR Confirmation Portal JUN18,2021
I CONFIRMED ADDRESS AND UPLOADED PHOTOS ON PORTAL: JUN19,2021
eCOPR: JUN22,2021
PR card mailed to my address: JUN30,2021
PR CARD RECEIVED: JUL05,2021

Reactions: tutsy50

cbsg

Star Member
Dec 8, 2017
I also got email on 31 May. No response yet. Have you got ?
Did you got reply .. mine is also stuck from last 2 week .. people are mostly getting in a week itself.
My application was inland from Mississauga Ontario... can you please update how long it took for you to get ?

cbsg

Star Member
Dec 8, 2017
I received this email on May 31th and replied right after I got it.

However, I still didn't get any response
Did you got reply .. mine is also stuck from last 2 week .. people are mostly getting in a week itself.
My application was inland from Mississauga Ontario... can you please update how long it took for you to get ?

cbsg

Star Member
Dec 8, 2017
I live in Brampton Ontario. Still no update as of now.

cbsg

Star Member
Dec 8, 2017
Not from me too... I have send a followup email. Still awaiting for the credentials. Hoping we will get in next week.

Valerie09

Jul 15, 2021
I got my portal credentials on June 20 submitted address and photos same day. Portal still in review. Just wondering if I can fly within Canada without PR card or COPR?

Rubyred

Star Member
Apr 6, 2020
Category........
Other
Hi Everyone.

I need help please.

I just received an email from IRCC.
Welcome to the Permanent Resident Confirmation portal process. The attached PDF contains information and instructions regarding the confirmation portal process for your review. Once you have review the document, hit reply to send the requested information outline in the document.

Do I reply to the same email with the information they requested in the pdf i.e. name, UCI no, date of entry etc.?
If I have a dependent (14 years old), do I reply to her email as well or just one email from me for the both of us is enough?

Thank you in advance.

Last edited:

sponsort

Jun 14, 2018
Did anyone receive a new email titled "IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal - [Application #]" again but with the PDF slightly different from the original? It seems they've updated the PDF letter and it trigged an automated mass email to everyone who had received the "old" version.

Reactions: RJPR2021

Naijaboy0801

Aug 6, 2021
Hey!

I got the same email with a PDF form from Etobicoke Service Canada.

Basically, I sent the following info by replying to them using the format below (short and sweet):

Name: xxxxxxxxxxxxx
UCI: xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Email (as set out in this message): xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Original entry date: YY-MM-DD
Date of last time you entered Canada: YY-MM-DD
Location where you last entered: xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Am I missing anything tho? and how soon will I get a second email with the PR portal link from them?

Thanks

sponsort

Jun 14, 2018
Hey!

I got the same email with a PDF form from Etobicoke Service Canada.

Basically, I sent the following info by replying to them using the format below (short and sweet):

Name: xxxxxxxxxxxxx
UCI: xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Email (as set out in this message): xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Original entry date: YY-MM-DD
Date of last time you entered Canada: YY-MM-DD
Location where you last entered: xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Am I missing anything tho? and how soon will I get a second email with the PR portal link from them?

Thanks
It took less than an hour for me. But I've seen cases that took days, weeks...

Caveman2021

Jul 23, 2021
I posted a comment several days earlier and here is the update on my file.

I got my COPR today

AOR - 10 Oct, 2020
Ghost Update - 12 May, 2021 (Application/ Profile Updated)Called IRCC. They told all stages cleared

29 May - Confirmation Portal Email. Replied same day

5 June - Got email link to portal for uploading photo and confirming I am in Canada. Completed same day

17 June - Got COPR

Let me know if you have any questions. I am inland CEC with no dependant

Did your profile show any updates before you got the portal email?

I had a ghost update 5 days ago and got my confirmation portal email yesterday but my account shows no updates and not all of the stages have cleared.

sponsort

Jun 14, 2018
Did your profile show any updates before you got the portal email?

I had a ghost update 5 days ago and got my confirmation portal email yesterday but my account shows no updates and not all of the stages have cleared.
You will get your eCOPR a few days before your CIC account shows you've been approved. Thats how long mine took.