+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal

Jun 2, 2021
Jus was wondering guys ,on location( port of entry ) I jus wrote “ Vancouver”. Is that ok or I had to put complete “Vancouver international airport”?

4zans

Dec 19, 2019
Winnipeg
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-09-2020
Nomination.....
31-08-2020
Got credentials on May 27th, I'm still waiting for the CoPR.

Suryarao611

Sep 23, 2020
Guys need your help to reply to my portal confirmation email.

I went to US on Dec 21st and returned to Canada on Dec 22nd. So Dec 22nd will be my last time entered Canada, correct? and I entered via Niagara falls rainbow bridge, will this be my Port of Entry or the first time entered the country i.e. Toronto Airport - YYZ?

And do I need to specify my residency address in the email to confirm my presence in canada?

Temitee002

Jan 26, 2021
Praiseeeee the Lord, the mercies of the Lord is great for all those that believe..... Finally, I became a Canadian PR today. It all took 4 business days and God changed my story for the best.- see below

AOR - Aug 18, 2020
VO: Ottawa
Passed all stages : March 26
Emailed my MP on May 25 for assistance due to the delay
First email ( portal confirmation): Friday May 28, responded same day
An officer reached back to me on Monday May31 asking the same details: I responded within 10 mins
Received portal credentials yesterday, June 2 and I uploaded and declared I’m in Canada within minutes
Today, June 3 at about 10:20, I received multiple emails- logged into my acccount and behold, I was able to download my ECOPR

All this happened this week- Monday to today (Thursday)
Good luck to everyone waiting

rajbirrr

Mar 5, 2020
Hi Guys!

I have a question. When you received the portal confirmation email and asked for details, did you hit reply to that email or composed new email?
I received that email on 31 May and haven’t heard back since then.
please help :)

Harmindergill

Mar 8, 2018
in email they ask for confirm you currently live in Canada.... couple more questions after that do we have to give reply of that or just them about over name, uci , email, original date..... and all.

Harmindergill

Mar 8, 2018
Hi Guys!

I have a question. When you received the portal confirmation email and asked for details, did you hit reply to that email or composed new email?
I received that email on 31 May and haven’t heard back since then.
please help :)
yes u just click on reply and give your information

rajbirrr

Mar 5, 2020
in email they ask for confirm you currently live in Canada.... couple more questions after that do we have to give reply of that or just them about over name, uci , email, original date..... and all.
I just gave the information they asked in the document. I didn’t not mention that I currently living in Canada. Should I reply again?

Harmindergill

Mar 8, 2018
I just gave the information they asked in the document. I didn’t not mention that I currently living in Canada. Should I reply again?
i just have a same question as you. I don't give any reply for currently living in Canada , address , recent photo. can somebody tell do we have to give that information in first mail or not ?

Harmindergill

Mar 8, 2018
Praiseeeee the Lord, the mercies of the Lord is great for all those that believe..... Finally, I became a Canadian PR today. It all took 4 business days and God changed my story for the best.- see below

AOR - Aug 18, 2020
VO: Ottawa
Passed all stages : March 26
Emailed my MP on May 25 for assistance due to the delay
First email ( portal confirmation): Friday May 28, responded same day
An officer reached back to me on Monday May31 asking the same details: I responded within 10 mins
Received portal credentials yesterday, June 2 and I uploaded and declared I’m in Canada within minutes
Today, June 3 at about 10:20, I received multiple emails- logged into my acccount and behold, I was able to download my ECOPR

All this happened this week- Monday to today (Thursday)
Good luck to everyone waiting
can you please tell me I don't give any reply for currently living in Canada , address , recent photo. do i have to give that information in first mail? or just tell them about my email, uci number, location and all???

nsk2819

Aug 27, 2020
Hello Friends,
My spouse received the confirmation email and I am the primary applicant and didn't receive the confirmation email yet? anyone in this situation or how to handle this?