+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal

Temitee002

Jan 26, 2021
can you please tell me I don't give any reply for currently living in Canada , address , recent photo. do i have to give that information in first mail? or just tell them about my email, uci number, location and all???
Hello there, I’m so sorry for the late response
You only have to respond to the UCI etc questions in the first email
You will then get a second email which is where you will declare you are in Canada and upload your photo for PR card….. good luck

ainaz84

Jun 7, 2021
Hi, Today I received IRCC confirmation portal Email for my parents . they replied it . will we receive any auto reply to confirm they have received the Email our we have to wait for the second Email?

anhad_bedi

Feb 13, 2021
Thank you everyone for all the help that I got through this platform. I became a permanent resident on 28 May 2021 and got my ecopr on 28th may 2021. I got my AOR on 11th March 2021 and received my ITA on 14th Feb 2021. Medical cleared on 26th March 2021 and Bio metrics updated on 29th March 2021. Again Thank you to everyone.

Harrybinner

Mar 23, 2021
I posted a comment several days earlier and here is the update on my file.

I got my COPR today

AOR - 10 Oct, 2020
Ghost Update - 12 May, 2021 (Application/ Profile Updated)Called IRCC. They told all stages cleared

29 May - Confirmation Portal Email. Replied same day

5 June - Got email link to portal for uploading photo and confirming I am in Canada. Completed same day

17 June - Got COPR

Let me know if you have any questions. I am inland CEC with no dependant

Reactions: rajbirrr

NewDestination

Star Member
Feb 9, 2020
I posted a comment several days earlier and here is the update on my file.

I got my COPR today

AOR - 10 Oct, 2020
Ghost Update - 12 May, 2021 (Application/ Profile Updated)Called IRCC. They told all stages cleared

29 May - Confirmation Portal Email. Replied same day

5 June - Got email link to portal for uploading photo and confirming I am in Canada. Completed same day

17 June - Got COPR

Let me know if you have any questions. I am inland CEC with no dependant
Congratulations. Did u receive portal email from virtual landing center?

padav

Jun 24, 2021
Hey Guys i received email from PR confiramtion Portal on May 18th 2021 to submit details Name, UCI, email, Original Entry date, date of last time entered Canada & Location (port of entry). I submitted those details same day and next day i got Credentails to access the portal. i logged in and submitted my In Canada Declaration along with Address update and Photo Upload. Its been more than a month now, havent recevied any email to download eCOPR. Even sent email to IRCC through local MP & MPP. Any idea what is the maximum time taken to receive eCOPR ?

Deep611

Star Member
Jun 25, 2021
I still not received my login details got 1st mail on 15th june. Called ircc they said you have to wait. Even i sent reply email 2 times to their 1st email. Any suggestions ????

cbsg

Star Member
Dec 8, 2017
Hi Guys!

I have a question. When you received the portal confirmation email and asked for details, did you hit reply to that email or composed new email?
I received that email on 31 May and haven’t heard back since then.
please help :)
Did you send the answer for below question as well ? Also did you replied on same email or new email ? Please help.

 You will confirm you currently live in Canada
 You will provide your current address in Canada (we’ll send your permanent resident card in the mail to this address)
You will submit a recent photo (JPEG or PNG formats are accepted) which we’ll use to print your PR card

today what time did you get the credentials email????