+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PEQ application delay for CSQ 2018

mariels182

Feb 5, 2018
How

I am very sorry to hear that.

I think I’m just going to contact CCIP myself and ask them to re-evaluate my scores. This is better than sending my application and waiting for 4 months... If they believe that I am below a B2 I can quickly find out and sign up for the TEFAQ again.

Can you let me know how you got in touch with CCIP? Did you use the email on the official PDF document with our scores?
Hi!
I reply to the address of the email I received from them saying my score was ready to check on line. This is the email address:
mmulteau@cci-paris-idf.fr

Also check this link they send me on their reply:

https://www.lefrancaisdesaffaires.fr/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/Conditions-inscription-et-passation-du-TEF.pdf

I seriously hope this doesn't happen to anyone.

Good luck all.

hoppi10

Feb 12, 2018
Awesome man, I am so happy for you!

Mind sharing what your TEFAQ score for expression was out of 450?
i had 390 / 450 and i received the delay letter and am still waiting

it seems like you are trying to find the cut off for what is considered safe.. but i don't think you will find it unfortunately :(

s4bs94

Star Member
Nov 21, 2017

it seems like you are trying to find the cut off for what is considered safe.. but i don't think you will find it unfortunately :(
Holy ****!

I have a 272, guess I'm definitely receiving a delay letter...

hoppi10

Feb 12, 2018
not at all.. i was just saying that there's no logic behind it

or if there is.. it isn't clear what it is

I'm 100% sure many people with less than 390 have been awarded their CSQ

jckailun

Star Member
Mar 25, 2018
Montreal, QC; Hong Kong
Category........
QSW
From what I've been seeing around, I don't think there's a pattern and this is why everybody is stuck in the way. Regardless of the category to which you belong, as long as you're a PEQ applicant, you may receive either a letter or a CSQ. Obviously, MIDI is working to assess the genuine ability of French of potential immigrants because they have to make French prosperous. Therefore, what I can advise PEQ-applicants-to-be to do are:
  1. Take the TEFaQ and apply for re-evaluation yourself, make sure your score's fine for B2, and go apply for your CSQ
  2. Take the French courses approved by MIDI, and sit for a TEFaQ upon finishing the courses
  3. Always be prepared for the interview, as MIDI has removed the wording of "No interviews" in their promotional campaign "Dessinez Votre Avenir Apres Vos Etudes", and they have claimed that they reserve the rights of doing interviews to assess the genuine French ability
Personally, I don't stand against interviewing, because this is by far the best way for them to gauge your French ability, and for you to show off what you got. If you do well in the interview, you're fine; if you didn't, you can always apply again.

Everybody up in this thread, please kindly update your progress here if there's any.

AliJ

Mar 8, 2018
Hello everyone, finally and after about 4 months of waiting, i received my csq today !
this is a recap of all the process and how long it took me :
- I sent my application for the PEQ program on late November 2017
- got the payment receipt on 1st of december
- on 4th of december i received that famous letter which states the deeper investigation thing

Just to let you know that i did pass my TEFAQ and my score is C2 in comprehension and C1 in Expression
I think that they went active again for PEQ applications. also last week, someone that knows more about this kind of stuff, told me that they are kind of busy at this time and they have so much applications to treat.
I think that there is nothing much to do from our side, just cross fingers and keep waiting.
Good luck to all of you !

Reactions: hoppi10

Manish Patel

Star Member
Apr 16, 2018
HI,

I am from India and I was selected in August 2016 draw under mon projet Quebec programme, even paid immigration fees instantly.

It has been more than 20 months now but I am yet to hear anything from MIDI.

In July 2017, I was asked to update my information and I did so instantly, but since then I am sitting and waiting for further processing.

What should I do? Should I wait more or try some other options?

I can't afford to wait much longer, what do you think how much time will it take to process CSQ?

Thank You So Much.
Manish

ayuki117

Star Member
Mar 15, 2018

How long you have been waiting for ?

ayuki117

Star Member
Mar 15, 2018
no, i mean... they didn't accept my results...

i've been waiting four months
im sure it's normal, 390/450, even they did review your score, im sure it will stay the same.
otherwise, TEFAQ would be a big fat BS...they send out scores which don't count ...