+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PEQ application delay for CSQ 2018

s4bs94

Star Member
Nov 21, 2017
How
HI all,

I got the same letter.

I contacted someone at CCIP asking why they changed my score without informing me and saying that when I log into my account with them I still see my B2 results.
They simply apologized for not changing the results and gave me a new link. Apparently they got contacted by MIDI to check again my test and decided that now (after 4 months) my level was actually B1.

There's nothing else to do. I have to take the test for production orale again.
I am very sorry to hear that.

I think I’m just going to contact CCIP myself and ask them to re-evaluate my scores. This is better than sending my application and waiting for 4 months... If they believe that I am below a B2 I can quickly find out and sign up for the TEFAQ again.

Can you let me know how you got in touch with CCIP? Did you use the email on the official PDF document with our scores?

sssshe

Apr 6, 2018
hi, does anyone who used TEF CANADA certificate for CSQ received a rejection letter from MIDI?

Akko

Star Member
Dec 20, 2015
Hey guys could you tell what is the application fees ??? cuz its around 700 on the website but on the application itself its 3500 CAD !!!! your feedback is appreciated

jckailun

Star Member
Mar 25, 2018
Montreal, QC; Hong Kong
Category........
QSW
How

I am very sorry to hear that.

I think I’m just going to contact CCIP myself and ask them to re-evaluate my scores. This is better than sending my application and waiting for 4 months... If they believe that I am below a B2 I can quickly find out and sign up for the TEFAQ again.

Can you let me know how you got in touch with CCIP? Did you use the email on the official PDF document with our scores?
This is probably the best solution to the current situation. Good luck and update us had there be any updates.

Akko

Star Member
Dec 20, 2015
Hey guys could you tell what is the application fees ??? cuz its around 700 on the website but on the application itself its 3500 CAD !!!! your feedback is appreciated
Guys your feedback is appreciated
what is the latest fees for PEQ

hoppi10

Feb 12, 2018
Has anyone, who has submitted their PEQ application and has been waiting after having received the delay letter, had an update in the last few days?

Reactions: Ruscoe24
Mar 1, 2018
Hi guys, my last update:
  • Applied for CSQ PEQ/Worker in January 05
  • Received the letter with the receipt of payment in January 17
  • Received the letter with deep investigation in January 29
  • A lot of calls and no answer for the month of February
  • At the beginning of March I sent a letter to them telling that I really needed the CSQ to be able to accept a job offer.
  • Received a letter asking to send again my last payslip in March 20
  • Sent an email in April 06 to CCIP asking if I was in the messy thing of TEFaQ score changes, answer that after the revision my score didn't change.
  • Received the CSQ for me and my wife today, April 10 after 3 months and 5 days.
In the end, I don't know what happened, I guess the delay was because of the TEFaQ verification with CCIP. I have no idea if the letter I sent did help or not. For those who are still waiting, ask CCIP if your score changed, if not that's a good signal, if yes try to negotiate with them to, at least, do the exam again for free. Its their fault, because of them a lot of people will need to renew work permits, visas, pay again the CSQ fee... In my case, I lost a job opportunity but I understand people are suffering..

All the best.

GRAF

Mar 2, 2018
Hi guys, my last update:
  • At the beginning of March I sent a letter to them telling that I really needed the CSQ to be able to accept a job offer.
  • Sent an email in April 06 to CCIP asking if I was in the messy thing of TEFaQ score changes, answer that after the revision my score didn't change.
  • Received the CSQ for me and my wife today, April 10 after 3 months and 5 days.
In the end, I don't know what happened, I guess the delay was because of the TEFaQ verification with CCIP. I have no idea if the letter I sent did help or not. For those who are still waiting, ask CCIP if your score changed, if not that's a good signal, if yes try to negotiate with them to, at least, do the exam again for free. Its their fault, because of them a lot of people will need to renew work permits, visas, pay again the CSQ fee... In my case, I lost a job opportunity but I understand people are suffering..

All the best.

Congratulations!! I applied a couple of days after you so I am hoping to hear from them soon. Could you please share the email address of CCIP that you used to ask whether your TEFAQ grade changed??

mcaricarmen

Mar 24, 2018
Congrats!!
I applied 21 days after you...so more waiting but so glad to hear good news!!
I will write to CCIP too. Better to be sure.

s4bs94

Star Member
Nov 21, 2017
Hi guys, my last update:

All the best.
Awesome man, I am so happy for you!

Mind sharing what your TEFAQ score for expression was out of 450?