+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

People who applied for Study permit from Abu Dhabi SEP 2015 Intake

tim420

Star Member
Nov 10, 2014
Rico5k said:
but do u think if i add this CAIPS note i can apply in a defirent embassy like in India?
Yes. Wherever you reapply (India or UAE) you must know the exact reasons of your previous refusal and you should address these reasons and satisfy the visa officer in a letter. The visa officer in india can see your file with previous refusals , therefore it is better to explain in detail and satisfy the visa officer.

Also explain in the letter that why you previously applied from UAE and why you reapplying from India now. Your letter must be convincing so that visa officer get convinced and issue the visa to you. All the best.

tim420

Star Member
Nov 10, 2014
Rico5k said:
@ tim can u help me with the web site that take 5 CAD cos those ones that i got is costing too much
@Rico. This is my second attempt of visa too. After first refusal, I ordered CAIPS notes and the Canadian Govt normally issue the CAIPS notes to the citizens or permanent residents of Canada. Do you have any relative or friend in Canada? If yes, then you can just fill an online form and give their name and address in the form and ask them to pay with their credit card this 5 CAD. Provide your email address in the form so that the concerned office send you the CAIPS notes directly after processing your request

tim420

Star Member
Nov 10, 2014
Rico5k said:
@ tim can u help me with the web site that take 5 CAD cos those ones that i got is costing too much
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/requests-atip.asp

See the above mentioned link

tim420

Star Member
Nov 10, 2014
Rico5k said:
tim Thank you for the info God bless you all
You are welcome. All the best for the next attempt, you will get it. I know ppl got study permits in second or third attempts even.

blazin123

Jun 29, 2015
@Excaliber,

Thanks , yeah now I am into even more stress than I am before. I hope the visa doesn't take that long.
The struggle for resignation and uae visa cancellation is another challenge all together. I think I might not make it in time for the 3rd of Sep that I have.

@tim420,

you should ask this question to the embassy. I have no idea. And by the looks of this thread, you shouldn't be amazed at how much time its taking for things !

@smileyuae ,

Any update bro?

aidoo25

Aug 2, 2015
smileyuae said:
Aidoo. Sorry for the rejection. Your application is for studying but what they mean is that why do you want to study further? How would it benefit you after you completed your study? Will your current employer in UAE give you a better salary/title?

This is what they are looking for in your application, they want to know you can survive in Canada. As well as know that you will leave once you are done with your program. Try again and include a letter of explanation, I think with these additions you can successfully be admitted to January semester.

Cheers.
@smileyuae
Do you know something? i sent a detailed statement of purpose with my application. My application stayed with cic for 6 weeks which i presume was under review. i had an medical exams request after this 6 weeks. so in my little knowledge i think they must have access documents, my purpose of visit and financial standing before. I did the medicals and passed it, just to be told after another 2 weeks that i am not deserving.

smileyuae

Jul 29, 2015
blazin123 said:
@ aidoo

I ll accept your congratulations once i get the visa :(

@ smiley,

Bro you applied via online or vfs ?
I applied online.

I got a phone call from somebody in AD Embassy. They told me the same thing, that they have sent me passport request letter in June and are waiting for my passport! I explained that I never received anything and they told me that they will forward me again, and I can give my passport to the VAC in Dubai to get the visa stamped.

Seems like it really is worth it to go to the embassy and fill in this form, online communication is useless.

Also I advise everybody to apply via paper application for future.