NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
15-10-2019
AOR Received.
29-10-2020
Hi Everyone,

I am new to this post also living here in abu dhabi (Al ain).
Indian nationality and planning to apply for september intake 2016.this is gonna be my second attempt. Earlier got refusal as i applied with my husband and the reason stated was study course dont match.........

I have a few questions and will be gratefull if you can give some good advices

1) since i came in uae in june 2015 can i apply next year for the canadian course.
2) a one year course is better or 2 year. Or it doesnt matter?
3) do we need to submit our passport along with the application? Since its kept with the company and i dont want to tell them that i am gonna apply for canadian visa.
4)how to justify the change of course in the sop.
5) i attended a edufair in abu dhabi recently where the embassy of canada officers also came.
One of them asked my husband "that you just recently got married why do want to send her to canada alone"
I really dont know the answer for this. Please suggest a wise answer so i can write in my sop.
P.s my marriage will complete 2years. Next year!

Please please please help. I will be very greatfull. The more suggestions the better
Thank you in advance

Heena :)

Bharat.Jethwa

Apr 14, 2015
Hi All,

I have one question ... regarding financial things ... how we can show them our financial details ... my father in law is ready to give all the details which are require ... will it be fine if yes, then how ???

what documents he can show for my wife study ??? please help reply me here or you guys can ping me on watsapp 0552683738

nylistener

Jun 12, 2015
nmurshed said:
when did u apply?
I applied on 6th Oct....nothing yet
Hi there,
I too applied on Nov 6th and waiting till date, I guess they got tons of paperwork for the holiday season. We just got to wait it out patiently.

nylistener

Jun 12, 2015
heena1521 said:
Hi Everyone,

I am new to this post also living here in abu dhabi (Al ain).
Indian nationality and planning to apply for september intake 2016.this is gonna be my second attempt. Earlier got refusal as i applied with my husband and the reason stated was study course dont match.........

I have a few questions and will be gratefull if you can give some good advices

1) since i came in uae in june 2015 can i apply next year for the canadian course.
2) a one year course is better or 2 year. Or it doesnt matter?
3) do we need to submit our passport along with the application? Since its kept with the company and i dont want to tell them that i am gonna apply for canadian visa.
4)how to justify the change of course in the sop.
5) i attended a edufair in abu dhabi recently where the embassy of canada officers also came.
One of them asked my husband "that you just recently got married why do want to send her to canada alone"
I really dont know the answer for this. Please suggest a wise answer so i can write in my sop.
P.s my marriage will complete 2years. Next year!

Please please please help. I will be very greatfull. The more suggestions the better
Thank you in advance

Heena :)
Hi Heena,
You have to take your time and apply with good honest intent. Visa officers can smell when things are cooking and based on your previous history it speaks for itself. That does not mean you will never be granted a visa , its just how you present and the circumstance concerning it should make sense.
1. The only possibility if you do decide to apply if your following year 2016 mostly to the end cause processing time takes at least a min of 2 - 3 months.
2. The duration of a course has no relevance. For ex one can travel to France to learn French for a month or experience the culture. Its how you present and your intention behind it.
3. On the passport, the whole application can be submitted online, scanned, paid by credit card or through an authorized centre as mentioned per your location on CIC. Only once a decision has been made you will get a letter informing you how to proceed , if refused you will get a letter stating so and the reason for refusal. If accepted you will details how to proceed and then only you will have to submit your passport to the Canadian Mission for visa stamping. Please note rules have changed and some countries required compulsory biometrics and during this time original passport is required, do check online if you fall under this requirement.
4. You course change has to be justified or else would be taken as another refusal, rather the course should match your current / past role and have a path to the future in reason.
5. This can also open the door to your husband's profile and his current role. It makes sense since you are newly married 2 years is still new and a proper letter has to be written on why you want to leave you current residence and study in Canada, who will support, if you don't have funds to justify the person's funds have to be documented and what he/she does, position, tenure role etc. All this will clearly show an indication on what the plan is. Also you will have to declare that your previous application was cancelled and the reason for it.
Unless you can provide extremely compelling reasons for a change they will look the other way.
Reasons for compelling change:-
You won the lottery, don't need to work self sufficient, extraordinary abilities and achieved national / international award, endorsed by prominent persons etc.

nylistener

Jun 12, 2015
Bharat.Jethwa said:
Hi All,

I have one question ... regarding financial things ... how we can show them our financial details ... my father in law is ready to give all the details which are require ... will it be fine if yes, then how ???

what documents he can show for my wife study ??? please help reply me here or you guys can ping me on watsapp 0552683738
Financial documents have to detailed to the most smallest detail. Bank statement for the last 6 months, a clear relation to the person other than you should be documented. Details on how and why someone else is willing to support you, their financial history has to be extremely good , for ex if total funds required are CAD $ 50,000 you would have to should at least CAD $ 90 - 100,000 or else how would the sponsor survive. Think of it as , if someone lent you all their money, then they have nothing.
When sponsors come from extended family it already raises red flags , visa officers are vey smart and have seen and documented all the stories. Be honest and genuine in your intention, this is very important.

heena1521

Aug 20, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
15-10-2019
AOR Received.
29-10-2020
Thank you so much. @Nylistener. My journey of application will start if january. Can you suggested some good consultant in abu dhabi al ain or dubai who can help genuinely!

nylistener

Jun 12, 2015
heena1521 said:
Thank you so much. @Nylistener. My journey of application will start if january. Can you suggested some good consultant in abu dhabi al ain or dubai who can help genuinely!
Sorry but I don't deal with and never endorse any consultants / agents / middlemen. I feel even though some get the job done why would u put your entire file in someone else's hands who by the way can make a mistake and you end up paying the price. If you read the various mistakes in this various forums it has cost some applicants dearly. The process online is very simple and easy to follow just take your time and put your documents slowly together one day at a time.

charm0815

Jan 7, 2016
is weekend/s counted?

cos i haven't received yet my results ..
i received an email (Nov 16,2015) and didnt received any updates from them yet..
its like 6 weeks today..( i didn't include those holidays )

heena1521

Aug 20, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
15-10-2019
AOR Received.
29-10-2020
Hi everyone,

According to your experiences i want to know which option is better if we are applying from abu dhabi. Whether to apply online or on papers?? Please suggest

Samira Khan

Feb 8, 2016
I'm planning to apply online from uae for the September 2016. Is here anyone who already got the study permit? If yes. Plz guide us what are v suppose do further.
Thanks

heena1521

Aug 20, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
15-10-2019
AOR Received.
29-10-2020
Hi Samira,

I will also apply online for september intake . Which course are u applying for?