+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pathway to permanent residency recognizes exceptional service of asylum claimants on front lines of COVID-19 pandemic

Samuel1122

Star Member
Aug 9, 2020
Good Morning my people. AIP received Nov 22rd and I was ask in the letter to expect medical form, today I track on Ecas it says (Medical results have been received) plz what does this mean coz I haven’t even receive medical from IRCC yet.

Apovine

Dec 5, 2020
Good Morning my people. AIP received Nov 22rd and I was ask in the letter to expect medical form, today I track on Ecas it says (Medical results have been received) plz what does this mean coz I haven’t even receive medical from IRCC yet.
I believed they already used your last Medical result.You might not need to do Medicals anymore.
For proper clarification,you can call or shoot them an email.

Reactions: ZAYAN2020

derin1010

Oct 18, 2017
Toronto
Good afternoon
Need help any body know about Procedural Fairness Letter (PFL)?
A procedural fairness letter is an email or letter electronically sent by an immigration officer. The officer sends that letter to allow you the applicant respond to a concern about the documents that have been submitted by the applicant.
It is imperative to avail oneself of the opportunity given by an officer to address the officer’s concern.

What is the officer's concern

Reactions: Swagzzy

Mussawar586

Star Member
May 27, 2021
A procedural fairness letter is an email or letter electronically sent by an immigration officer. The officer sends that letter to allow you the applicant respond to a concern about the documents that have been submitted by the applicant.
It is imperative to avail oneself of the opportunity given by an officer to address the officer’s concern.

What is the officer's concern
Officer concern about employment when i summit my application my consultant did not summit T4 and notice of assessment he summit only payslips and employment confirmation letter now he reply with T4 and notice of assessment

Reactions: Swagzzy

derin1010

Oct 18, 2017
Toronto
Officer concern about employment when i summit my application my consultant did not summit T4 and notice of assessment he summit only payslips and employment confirmation letter now he reply with T4 and notice of assessment
You should fine then. As long as the officer is not talking about possible misrepresentation or inadmissiblity concerns.

Khejjy

Mar 16, 2021
Finally received our ecopr

Timeline below :

Application submitted: May 14th
Aor :June 1st
Aip : June 29th
Requested documents submitted : July 6th
Medical waved and updated : July 16th
Letter to withdraw refuge claims: Sep 17th
Withdrawal submitted : Sep 27th
Ecas changed from processing to decision made: Nov 17th
PR approval email: NOV 29th
Portal link : Dec 4th
ECOR Dec 8th

I appreciate everyone contributions on this platform .It really helpe a lot

May Almighty God wrap up this year with good news for everyone.
Congratulations, enjoy the New Life.

cmunonye3

Star Member
Mar 13, 2021
So after submitting a response on the Procedural fairness letter. They decided not to make me inadmissible for misrepretation.
But the officer still refused the application on a different reason saying the following:

"You submitted a letter from xxxxx xxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxx The letter stated you have worked xxxx hours
as a Personal Support Worker. However, I noted xxxxxxxxxxxxx did not make any Canada Pension Plan, Employment Insurance or
Income Tax deductions on your monthly pay. It appears you have worked as a self-employed/independent contractor.

Under the Public Policy, Annex A, Note 3, it stated, “For greater certainty, self-employed caregivers or
those who are employed by private households (directly employed by the person receiving care, or by the
family/guardians of the person receiving care) are excluded from this public policy.”
Therefore, you have not demonstrated you met all of the eligibility criteria of the public policy. As a
result, the application is refused."

I know a lot of people who worked as an independent contractor and also got their COPR.

i just don't understand. first they sent Procedural fairness letter about my PSW Diploma, i sent them all the evidence.
now is another thing again.

Mussawar586

Star Member
May 27, 2021
after response PFL how long take to make decision?
I already reply with T4 notice of assessment I don’t know what gona happen next

badangel

Star Member
Mar 3, 2021
I 've just got my CONFIRMATION OF PERMANENT RESIDENCE pdf. Can I ask what's next?

Are they gonna ask medical report? Because it looks like on the pdf, passed already.