+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pathway to permanent residency recognizes exceptional service of asylum claimants on front lines of COVID-19 pandemic

Apovine

Dec 5, 2020
He has only done the medical and police clearance together with them when they got their AIP
Hope he did a new Police Checks when the wife was submitting the sponsor application?Cause the one he did prior to when the wife got COPR is only for 3 months(My understanding).

The processing you saw on ECAS should be for the sponsorship I believe.

Funmi01

Apr 12, 2019
Hope he did a new Police Checks when the wife was submitting the sponsor application?Cause the one he did prior to when the wife got COPR is only for 3 months(My understanding).

The processing you saw on ECAS should be for the sponsorship I believe.
Yes it is the sponsorship application i an referring to.....it changed to decision made and she wants to know if anyone has successfully submitted and got approved for their spouse so they can share their experiences

Apovine

Dec 5, 2020
Yes it is the sponsorship application i an referring to.....it changed to decision made and she wants to know if anyone has successfully submitted and got approved for their spouse so they can share their experiences
I don’t think the spouse can get COPR without doing biometric except they already had his fingerprint in the past.EG Through Visiting or Student Visa application he applied in the past.
Since you are seeing decision made,they might request him to forward his International Passport.
As at today,I don’t know anyone who has been approved.

You can follow this link for more information.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/june-2021-outland-spousal-sponsorship.734842/

Last edited:

EnochBee

Oct 9, 2021
These people will not kill someone. I had to send them a reminder email, ECAS is still "In Process" and i have submitted the proof of withdrawal since October 21. I hope this people will just help our waiting and do the needful. The wait is just on another level. i have refreshed spam and inbox to the point that, this thing is driving one nuts. The thought just kept coming every minute, may God help us o

Khejjy

Mar 16, 2021
These people will not kill someone. I had to send them a reminder email, ECAS is still "In Process" and i have submitted the proof of withdrawal since October 21. I hope this people will just help our waiting and do the needful. The wait is just on another level. i have refreshed spam and inbox to the point that, this thing is driving one nuts. The thought just kept coming every minute, may God help us o
It's well, at this point the wait can be depressing. Don't worry, you are almost there.

Janet A

Star Member
Feb 18, 2020
Hello peeps, compliments of the season to everyone. Please I ve a question. I ve a friend that has submitted the sponsorship application for her spouse sometime in July and she checked on ecas recently and the sponsorship application status is showing decision made but the other status which is permanent residence application status is still showing in process. Please what does this mean. Has anyone in the house successfully sponsored his or her spouse. Please kindly share as she is curious to know if it is a rejection. She said she has called ircc but they told her they are dealing with Afghanistan and rhe officer said he/she can't tell her the status... Thanks a lot
There is nothing to be worried about, the decision made is for the sponsor that is in Canada. It simply means that he/ she is eligible to sponsor. Then in progress under the permanent residence means they are still working on it. Tell the person that the application is doing well.

Reactions: Funmi01

Funmi01

Apr 12, 2019
There is nothing to be worried about, the decision made is for the sponsor that is in Canada. It simply means that he/ she is eligible to sponsor. Then in progress under the permanent residence means they are still working on it. Tell the person that the application is doing well.
Thanks a lot for the clarification. I appreciate.

Reactions: Janet A

ZAYAN2020

Nov 13, 2021
Good day all.
Any update from IRCC to those of you that applied for PR card in the last 3 months?
Well nothing from October 2nd I’ve uploaded passport photo. It’s been under review since. I sent them email recently and they replied it’s still within processing time and I need to be patient.

Reactions: Khejjy