+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pathway to permanent residency recognizes exceptional service of asylum claimants on front lines of COVID-19 pandemic

Joetek

Jun 16, 2021
Am writing to affirm that i finally received my ECOPR yesterday night. I want to thank everyone in this forum for your valuable contribution and advise towards achieving this feat. Specifically, i want to thank the following individuals (@Apovine, @Khejjy, Samsonge et al) for your your openness and willingness to help out with very valuable advise to other users of this forum. Your frequent genuine advise saved us quite some dollars :) . May Almighty God grant everyone still waiting for their AIP/ECOPR speedy answers IJMN.

My Timeline
Submitted Application April 12th.
Application received - April 13th
AOR - May 17th
AIP - June 7th
Medical - Waived and Extended
Withdrawal request : 21st October
Notice of discontinuance submitted : 24th October
Decision made on ECAS - 23rd of October
Portal email verification request - 15th November
Portal received - November 16th (uploaded photos same day)
ECOPR received on 23rd November .

Swagzzy

Jan 28, 2020
Am writing to affirm that i finally received my ECOPR yesterday night. I want to thank everyone in this forum for your valuable contribution and advise towards achieving this feat. Specifically, i want to thank the following individuals (@Apovine, @Khejjy, Samsonge et al) for your your openness and willingness to help out with very valuable advise to other users of this forum. Your frequent genuine advise saved us quite some dollars :) . May Almighty God grant everyone still waiting for their AIP/ECOPR speedy answers IJMN.

My Timeline
AOR - May 17th
AIP - June 7th

Congrats.

Apovine

Dec 5, 2020

My Timeline
AOR - May 17th
AIP - June 7th
Congratulations to you and your family.
All thanks to God.

Khejjy

Mar 16, 2021

My Timeline
AOR - May 17th
AIP - June 7th
Congratulations bro....more wins, your sleep will be different now. Lol. Enjoy the New Life.

EnochBee

Oct 9, 2021

My Timeline
AOR - May 17th
AIP - June 7th
Congrats to you. Please was decision made before you send notice of discontinuance? 23rd Oct?

Apovine

Dec 5, 2020
Please how do we get our seized documents from immigration, please help with the process, thanks
Your question is ambiguous.You did not state the Province you are residing.
Well,if you are in Ontario,go to 6900 Airport road,building 92.
Go along with your COPR and an identity card (EG) Drivers License.
I only know of Ontario.

Foms

May 6, 2021
Your question is ambiguous.You did not state the Province you are residing.
Well,if you are in Ontario,go to 6900 Airport road,building 92.
Go along with your COPR and an identity card (EG) Drivers License.
I only know of Ontario.
Thanks alot, I live in Ontario but my case was in Montreal, do you know if that's different or I can still go there, thanks for your response

Joetek

Jun 16, 2021
Thanks alot, I live in Ontario but my case was in Montreal, do you know if that's different or I can still go there, thanks for your response
Please go there. I just collected all my seized passports and documents this afternoon. Infact, the guys at the reception will equally thank you for coming :)

Foms

May 6, 2021
Please go there. I just collected all my seized passports and documents this afternoon. Infact, the guys at the reception will equally thank you for coming :)
Oh wow thanks ...so you didn't give them any prior notice, was your case a Montreal one as well?