+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pathway to permanent residency recognizes exceptional service of asylum claimants on front lines of COVID-19 pandemic

Joetek

Jun 16, 2021
Please go there. I just collected all my seized passports and documents this afternoon. Infact, the guys at the reception will equally thank you for coming :)
Please go there and collect your seized passport. My passport was equally seized in Montreal. Go with any government issued identity.

Khejjy

Mar 16, 2021
Ameen. I am waiting for my AIP. 7 months such a long time
Wao...if you have completed your hours, try to reach out to them by call, may be you try as early as possible in the Morning. I understand how you will be feeling, I wish you all the best.

Mussawar586

Star Member
May 27, 2021
Wao...if you have completed your hours, try to reach out to them by call, may be you try as early as possible in the Morning. I understand how you will be feeling, I wish you all the best.
I call too many time but IRCC still in Afghan issue.I applied GCMS notes 2 months ago no reply

Funmi01

Apr 12, 2019
Hello peeps, compliments of the season to everyone. Please I ve a question. I ve a friend that has submitted the sponsorship application for her spouse sometime in July and she checked on ecas recently and the sponsorship application status is showing decision made but the other status which is permanent residence application status is still showing in process. Please what does this mean. Has anyone in the house successfully sponsored his or her spouse. Please kindly share as she is curious to know if it is a rejection. She said she has called ircc but they told her they are dealing with Afghanistan and rhe officer said he/she can't tell her the status... Thanks a lot

Apovine

Dec 5, 2020
Hello peeps, compliments of the season to everyone. Please I ve a question. I ve a friend that has submitted the sponsorship application for her spouse sometime in July and she checked on ecas recently and the sponsorship application status is showing decision made but the other status which is permanent residence application status is still showing in process. Please what does this mean. Has anyone in the house successfully sponsored his or her spouse. Please kindly share as she is curious to know if it is a rejection. She said she has called ircc but they told her they are dealing with Afghanistan and rhe officer said he/she can't tell her the status... Thanks a lot
Does this your friend already got COPR ?
Can you break it down more better for proper understanding?