+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pathway to permanent residency recognizes exceptional service of asylum claimants on front lines of COVID-19 pandemic

Minerpc77

Nov 16, 2021
Immigration go make person look like say village people they follow am…..Naija Pigin.

A friend just got AIP today after submitting since February and got AOR that same month.
If you are in same situation,don’t give up!
This gives me some sort of relief. Because I too submitted in February. I'll continue to wait for my AIP.

Samuel1122

Star Member
Aug 9, 2020
Good evening everyone, thanks for the congratulatory messages.Please I want to ask like how long or the average time it takes for you to receive the email for Medicals after you AIP? And where can I do the police certificate done in Toronto. Thanks

Apovine

Dec 5, 2020
Good evening everyone, thanks for the congratulatory messages.Please I want to ask like how long or the average time it takes for you to receive the email for Medicals after you AIP? And where can I do the police certificate done in Toronto. Thanks
You don’t need to do any Police certificate for Canada.Only countries you have lives for more than 6 months minus Canada.
Eg. Your home Country.
For your Medicals,it takes a day to 10days as at when I did mine in May to be sent an email for it.
If your last Medicals in Canada in less then a year,you might not need to di another Medical for now.
You can book you Medicals ahead pending when you get the email for it.