+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pathway to permanent residency recognizes exceptional service of asylum claimants on front lines of COVID-19 pandemic

Minerpc77

Nov 16, 2021
Let me ask a sincere question:
Was your 120 hours Intern/volunteer/Studies?
I have been working as a support worker since January 2019, graduated from College in November 2020. So I had way more than 120hours as at the time of my application

iamleye_

Oct 6, 2017
I equally know someone who applied since February 2nd. Changed to processing March 16th and up till now No AIP
She made use of a lawyer, she had her complete hours, submitted all the documents including her PSW diploma (2019).

Her lawyer included so many unnecessary documents (I have her complete documents submitted by the lawyer with me).
The lawyer even included her masters degree from Nigeria.

Sometimes, if your file land on the table of an unfortunate case processing officer, they will go as far as calling the school in Nigeria to verify the certificate just to find a way to discredit your application for refusal.

And sometimes, most of those certificates are obtained from all this road side satellite campus that are not accredited by the government.

Most times, an application just seat on the officers table pending verification of submitted documents.

We have written to Vancouver twice and the lawyer had filled several web forms.

I am praying for her and everyone still waiting.

Khejjy

Mar 16, 2021
She made use of a lawyer, she had her complete hours, submitted all the documents including her PSW diploma (2019).

Her lawyer included so many unnecessary documents (I have her complete documents submitted by the lawyer with me).
The lawyer even included her masters degree from Nigeria.

Sometimes, if your file land on the table of an unfortunate case processing officer, they will go as far as calling the school in Nigeria to verify the certificate just to find a way to discredit your application for refusal.

And sometimes, most of those certificates are obtained from all this road side satellite campus that are not accredited by the government.

Most times, an application just seat on the officers table pending verification of submitted documents.

We have written to Vancouver twice and the lawyer had filled several web forms.

I am praying for her and everyone still waiting.
Omg....some lawyers will just disgrace you, Nigerian certificates for what exactly.
Even the officer in charge will be overwhelmed and throw it aside, when there are lesser complex application. PSW certificate is not even compulsory.
I pray she finds favour soon .

iamleye_

Oct 6, 2017
Omg....some lawyers will just disgrace you, Nigerian certificates for what exactly.
Even the officer in charge will be overwhelmed and throw it aside, when there are lesser complex application. PSW certificate is not even compulsory.
I pray she finds favour soon .
Her application was a total of 124 pages (no partner, no children). This should tell you the amount of nonsense in the application.

Khejjy

Mar 16, 2021
Her application was a total of 124 pages (no partner, no children). This should tell you the amount of nonsense in the application.
Now this isn't funny at all, when she's not applying for H$C , she needs to collect her money back from the lawyer. At this point, I pray God comes through for her.

Reactions: ZAYAN2020

iamleye_

Oct 6, 2017
Now this isn't funny at all, when she's not applying for H$C , she needs to collect her money back from the lawyer. At this point, I pray God comes through for her.
I am not exaggerating at all. Anyone that care to see the documents I can send it.

My pathway application with my partner was around 60 pages.

Amen!