+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pathway to permanent residency recognizes exceptional service of asylum claimants on front lines of COVID-19 pandemic

Blac Kelly..

Sep 21, 2018
Thank you so much, I appreciate
I think you can just send IRB mail to withdraw your refugee claim and attach your AIP and refer to this last mail from IRCC but I still don’t know thier email address. But which lawyer was going to represent you in your hearing or RAD? That’s the lawyer to help you send for withdrawal of your claim

rita456

Star Member
Jan 17, 2021
I think you can just send IRB mail to withdraw your refugee claim and attach your AIP and refer to this last mail from IRCC but I still don’t know thier email address. But which lawyer was going to represent you in your hearing or RAD? That’s the lawyer to help you send for withdrawal of your claim
I don't think I can e-mail them, they said only fax

Reactions: Blac Kelly..

Blac Kelly..

Sep 21, 2018
okay, I went to the IRB Website and it says that I have to fax it to my regional RPD office that is the one in Montreal because that is where my file is and it also gave me the fax number
So did you send mail to them asking for update on your application before they sent you withdrawal mail? I think you were still asking yesterday if u could send them mail