+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pathway to permanent residency recognizes exceptional service of asylum claimants on front lines of COVID-19 pandemic

Rpwr86

Star Member
Jun 19, 2021
Hello guys . I request my application status via niaggra long email address 3rd time. And i get the reply as “ you will get claim withdraw request this week.” Hope to get through soon . Thnks all for great support . And good luck to every body . Just posting to motivate the monday morning. Cheers

Blac Kelly..

Sep 21, 2018
Hello guys . I request my application status via niaggra long email address 3rd time. And i get the reply as “ you will get claim withdraw request this week.” Hope to get through soon . Thnks all for great support . And good luck to every body . Just posting to motivate the monday morning. Cheers
That’s good. When did u send the mail requesting for your status and did they reply you immediately or how many days later did they reply U from Niagara fall?

rita456

Star Member
Jan 17, 2021
who knows how long it takes for RPD to reply after faxing the withdrawal forms and letter and how long it takes to get COPR after sending confirmation to IRCC

Reactions: Rpwr86