+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pathway to permanent residency recognizes exceptional service of asylum claimants on front lines of COVID-19 pandemic

Janet A

Star Member
Feb 18, 2020
who knows how long it takes for RPD to reply after faxing the withdrawal forms and letter and how long it takes to get COPR after sending confirmation to IRCC
3 to 5 days. We received confirmation of withdrawal on the 4th of August still waiting for COPR.

Apovine

Dec 5, 2020
3 to 5 days. We received confirmation of withdrawal on the 4th of August still waiting for COPR.
4th of August and till now no COPR yet?
Is getting too long in my thinking.
Usually,within a week,they send the COPR.
probably,things have change again.

Janet A

Star Member
Feb 18, 2020
4th of August and till now no COPR yet?
Is getting too long in my thinking.
Usually,within a week,they send the COPR.
probably,things have change again.
Honestly I don’t know what going on, Probably they’re on vacation lol. Will have to send a mail

cmunonye3

Star Member
Mar 13, 2021
Hello guys . I request my application status via niaggra long email address 3rd time. And i get the reply as “ you will get claim withdraw request this week.” Hope to get through soon . Thnks all for great support . And good luck to every body . Just posting to motivate the monday morning. Cheers
Can you please share the long email pls

Reactions: Rpwr86

Janet A

Star Member
Feb 18, 2020
Please help! Which email do I send confirmation of withdrawal to? because I sent it to the email that I received withdrawal letter.

Apovine

Dec 5, 2020
Please help! Which email do I send confirmation of withdrawal to? because I sent it to the email that I received withdrawal letter.
I believe is same email you have to send it to.
How many days did you wait to get confirmation of withdrawal and was it sent to you by mail?

Janet A

Star Member
Feb 18, 2020
I believe is same email you have to send it to.
How many days did you wait to get confirmation of withdrawal and was it sent to you by mail?
Same day and it says, thank you for your submission. Your file has been updated. So yesterday after I sent resubmission, the online tools was showing DM. Tomorrow will make it 3 weeks.

Apovine

Dec 5, 2020
Same day and it says, thank you for your submission. Your file has been updated. So yesterday after I sent resubmission, the online tools was showing DM. Tomorrow will make it 3 weeks.
They have no choice.They will send your COPR before the end of this week.

Was your confirmation of withdrawal sent to you via email or mail?

Rpwr86

Star Member
Jun 19, 2021
What is the big deals in posting the email here so all can see and not keep asking you same question again?
Because i thought it should be the same as u gt the email from . Then y u keep asking for it .andi hve not yet recieved the withdrawl request as u had been...

Godsfav001

Star Member
Feb 15, 2021
Because i thought it should be the same as u gt the email from . Then y u keep asking for it .andi hve not yet recieved the withdrawl request as u had been...
I'm not asking for it, I'm just saying on behalf of other people so they don't keep asking you the same questions