+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pathway to permanent residency recognizes exceptional service of asylum claimants on front lines of COVID-19 pandemic

derin1010

Oct 18, 2017
Toronto
Did he receive CERB? Cause I heard people that worked and made the 120 hrs but took The CERB were refused.
CERB has nothing to do with this Program. Cerb is not social assistance. Even at that I know alot of people on social assistance who got their AIP and was told to leave social assistance. This is an humanitarian program. For the officer to have refused someone. There must be something wrong somewhere.
Even the requirements is clearly stated that if you dont have the total hours of 750 but you have the 120 hours from March 13th 2020 to August 14th 2020. You can apply and you have uptill August 31st 2021 to submit the remaining hours.

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
CERB has nothing to do with this Program. Cerb is not social assistance. Even at that I know alot of people on social assistance who got their AIP and was told to leave social assistance. This is an humanitarian program. For the officer to have refused someone. There must be something wrong somewhere.
Even the requirements is clearly stated that if you dont have the total hours of 750 but you have the 120 hours from March 13th 2020 to August 14th 2020. You can apply and you have uptill August 31st 2021 to submit the remaining hours.
Agree, it's not social assistance.

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
it happened few days ago, not internship, the person worked as PSW ,but the 6momths ,750 hours was not completed before he submitted his application. He has more than 120 hours for the first stage. He got AOR already, they already put his refugee claim on hold too before this happened.

Can't the person re-apply?

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
Evening All,

To the Glory of Almighty God , We received our AIP today 6th of May . Below is our timeline.....

submitted Feb 8th , received AOR Feb 24th and AIP 6th of May .
Thanks
Congrats !!!
Was this a paper app?

Tmon

Star Member
Mar 9, 2021
Hello everyone! In the spirit of being proactive I just want to tell everyone waiting for AOR or AIP to be prepared. If you know you’ll probably be asked to do medicals I suggest you get right on it. I understand cic will give 30days grace to do the medicals. Just out of curiosity I called virtually every panel physician in the GTA on the list and some are booked up until July/August. So I suggest you try to call to book. You just might get lucky. And you don’t necessarily have to wait till you get a mail from cic for medicals. I found that only one place was willing to do an upfront medical and that place is in Scarborough. Also if you feel you are close enough in the process or if you are still waiting for your hours to be completed and you would still send correspondence to cic, it might be worth a shot to get your police report and submit it with your other stuff. I pray good news will flow on this thread like water! Good luck everyone!

Khejjy

Mar 16, 2021
Hello everyone! In the spirit of being proactive I just want to tell everyone waiting for AOR or AIP to be prepared. If you know you’ll probably be asked to do medicals I suggest you get right on it. I understand cic will give 30days grace to do the medicals. Just out of curiosity I called virtually every panel physician in the GTA on the list and some are booked up until July/August. So I suggest you try to call to book. You just might get lucky. And you don’t necessarily have to wait till you get a mail from cic for medicals. I found that only one place was willing to do an upfront medical and that place is in Scarborough. Also if you feel you are close enough in the process or if you are still waiting for your hours to be completed and you would still send correspondence to cic, it might be worth a shot to get your police report and submit it with your other stuff. I pray good news will flow on this thread like water! Good luck everyone!
Thanks so Much for the advice, been waiting for my Medicals mail since I got my AIP on May 4th.

Apovine

Dec 5, 2020
Thanks so Much for the advice, been waiting for my Medicals mail since I got my AIP on May 4th.
May 4th, y now you should have gotten your medicals.
Did you use a Lawyer?If yes,tell him or her to check mail.if no,try calling IRCC.
To get an appointment for medicals now,you have to wait long for like 2 months like the poster above said.

Your best option is to keep checking multiple medical physicians website hoping someone will cancel and you quickly pick that date.

Reactions: Rpwr86 and Khejjy