+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pathway to permanent residency recognizes exceptional service of asylum claimants on front lines of COVID-19 pandemic

Apovine

Dec 5, 2020
Evening All,

To the Glory of Almighty God , We received our AIP today 6th of May . Below is our timeline.....

submitted Feb 8th , received AOR Feb 24th and AIP 6th of May .
Thanks
Congratulations!!!
Looking forward to more AORs,AIPs,Medicals and COPRs.
Ok, thanks, I don't know if I wouldn't need it because all they said was they will send a mail but I will be checking my application online to see what it says, thanks.
If your last Medicals in Canada is less than a year,you might not have to do another one,if more than a year,you might have to.

Reactions: Khejjy and YEMMYILO

Tmon

Star Member
Mar 9, 2021
Good morning everyone, I just had a few questions about Medical’s. For those who had to do it again after AIP did they have to pay? And also we had an IME number on the e-medical form when we came into Canada, did that number change for the new medical or is it the same? Thanks In advance for your responses!

Apovine

Dec 5, 2020
Good morning everyone, I just had a few questions about Medical’s. For those who had to do it again after AIP did they have to pay? And also we had an IME number on the e-medical form when we came into Canada, did that number change for the new medical or is it the same? Thanks In advance for your responses!
Is likely you have to pay.
As for the IME,cant really say whether it's thesame or not.
You will see your IME on the letter sent to you by Immigration for medicals after your AIP.

Reactions: Tmon

rita456

Star Member
Jan 17, 2021
yes you have to pay

Reactions: Tmon

lekanhamdalat

Star Member
Dec 21, 2020
You have to pay. My advice... Try to find out from diff medical hospital cos u see... I have a friend that did hers 280, mine 315 and some one else 200.
Also, the IME will be different. They mistakenly send me 2 forms a month apart and they have 2 diff IME. I had to call immigration as I had done based on the first IME form only for the officer to say it is the 2nd form they have on file. He had to notify the house.
So stick to the recent form sent to u

Reactions: Khejjy and Tmon

Khejjy

Mar 16, 2021
Please am asking for a friend, if you submit your application without completing the 750 hours , but you have more than 120hours for the initial stage, can such application be refused? Please any one that has an idea. Thanks.

Apovine

Dec 5, 2020
Please am asking for a friend, if you submit your application without completing the 750 hours , but you have more than 120hours for the initial stage, can such application be refused? Please any one that has an idea. Thanks.
If i get you right.
Between March and August,you have more than 120 hours but yet to have the complete 750 hours.
If you are still working,you can send them the remaining hours in as much you already have the compulsory 120 hours between March and August.
I think for Ontario,you have till October 2021to meet up with the deadline for submission.
To finally answer your question,they won't refuse you till after the deadline.

Reactions: To-m

Khejjy

Mar 16, 2021
If i get you right.
Between March and August,you have more than 120 hours but yet to have the complete 750 hours.
If you are still working,you can send them the remaining hours in as much you already have the compulsory 120 hours between March and August.
I think for Ontario,you have till October 2021to meet up with the deadline for submission.
To finally answer your question,they won't refuse you till after the deadline.
Thanks , this person made the compulsory 120 hours but had less than 750 for the rest and submitted his application, so the mailed him that his application is refused