+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pathway to permanent residency recognizes exceptional service of asylum claimants on front lines of COVID-19 pandemic

Samsonge

Star Member
Mar 11, 2021
I knew someone that requested for withdrawal but it was to IRB and she simply faxed/forwarded the withdrawal request document to IRB in Montreal and faxed the same completed form and she got her copr same day but that was April

Foms

May 6, 2021
I knew someone that requested for withdrawal but it was to IRB and she simply faxed/forwarded the withdrawal request document to IRB in Montreal and faxed the same completed form and she got her copr same day but that was April
Very possible, at that time things were done swiftly

Jen1820

Jan 21, 2020
Hi Fam, if you or anyone that you know got a refusal for maybe school not being accredited or for some reason. There’s a group that’s being formed by a group of lawyers and to make a collective appeal. DM me to be added to the group and for more info. Thanks

Khejjy

Mar 16, 2021
Good day everyone, Please any update from anyone, it helps us keep hope alive that IRCC is still since when can't even contact them by Phone and mails is taking forever to get a response.

Samuel1122

Star Member
Aug 9, 2020
Good day everyone, Please any update from anyone, it helps us keep hope alive that IRCC is still since when can't even contact them by Phone and mails is taking forever to get a response.
Yeah we can’t contact them through phone for now. This is their response bellow

At the moment, our Client Support Centre resources have been reassigned in support to Canada’s response to the situation in Afghanistan, and we are currently focusing on priority enquiries only.

Khejjy

Mar 16, 2021
Yeah we can’t contact them through phone for now. This is their response bellow

At the moment, our Client Support Centre resources have been reassigned in support to Canada’s response to the situation in Afghanistan, and we are currently focusing on priority enquiries only.
Yes and it's somehow because it's been like that for like 2months or over now. I sympathize with Afghanistan but the system should be up and running for everyone.

cmunonye3

Star Member
Mar 13, 2021
Is there anyone on the platform who applied for the pathway that also has a pending refugee claim which the minister plans to intervene received AIP
Approval in principle

Rpwr86

Star Member
Jun 19, 2021
Any update regarding traveling back to prosecution country(hom)
And if any body luckily got their passpoet back. Please share the steps .

passport seazed at montreal.
Status isv
Ecopr revieved
Case withrawl confirmation recieved on 6 sep and sent to ircc via email 7 sep.
Recieved portal ok 1 sep .and same say i got ecopr

Foms

May 6, 2021
Any update regarding traveling back to prosecution country(hom)
And if any body luckily got their passpoet back. Please share the steps .

passport seazed at montreal.
Status isv
Ecopr revieved
Case withrawl confirmation recieved on 6 sep and sent to ircc via email 7 sep.
Recieved portal ok 1 sep .and same say i got ecopr
1st of October you mean? Congratulations all thesame

Reactions: Rpwr86

blessed2021

Mar 2, 2021
Good morning everyone, I have a quick question regarding sponsor application for spouse, we submitted my husband application to CPC mississauga as inland application because he entered Canada with his visitor visa and the application received August 27.2021 with no temporary AOR or AOR. My question is that I check is application the ECAS (Online Services) but it show application received does it mean that application is complete and it cant be return back? Does anyone have idea how long it will take for the PR to be approved because he has done his medical with us during my application under this pathway program.. Also can I track his work permit because on the ECAS it show PR application.

Thank you. My prayer for people waiting for AIP, Medical and COPR that God will answer our prayer speedily

gntsomeonu

Star Member
Feb 20, 2021
Category........
Other
Good morning everyone, I have a quick question regarding sponsor application for spouse, we submitted my husband application to CPC mississauga as inland application because he entered Canada with his visitor visa and the application received August 27.2021 with no temporary AOR or AOR. My question is that I check is application the ECAS (Online Services) but it show application received does it mean that application is complete and it cant be return back? Does anyone have idea how long it will take for the PR to be approved because he has done his medical with us during my application under this pathway program.. Also can I track his work permit because on the ECAS it show PR application.

Thank you. My prayer for people waiting for AIP, Medical and COPR that God will answer our prayer speedily
My advise is that you join the forums for Family Class sponsorship.

Khejjy

Mar 16, 2021
Happy weekend everyone, so no AIP or COPR this week on our platform...may we all receive Good news this week. Personally am sort of anxious and confused, some of my colleagues at work who applied well after me all got their COPR in September and I am who submitted way earlier than them still waiting and no update on my application since June, medical recieved. Lol

Reactions: Foms and Apovine