+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pathway to permanent residency recognizes exceptional service of asylum claimants on front lines of COVID-19 pandemic

Samsonge

Star Member
Mar 11, 2021
it means your pr has been potentially approved and copr in few days .
we had a few people on this group that had similar experience.

Samsonge

Star Member
Mar 11, 2021
Morning Guys - I got withdrawal request letter today and I’m currently on H & C , means some people does while some people just get the copr straight .Either ways we pray for Copr and AIP this week

Reactions: Lolly smiles

Samuel1122

Star Member
Aug 9, 2020
Morning Guys - I got withdrawal request letter today and I’m currently on H & C , means some people does while some people just get the copr straight .Either ways we pray for Copr and AIP this week
Congratulations To You And Your Family, I Pray For AIP And COPR In This Forum This Week !!!!Amen!!

Khejjy

Mar 16, 2021
Oh really, I thought you were on Judicial review level on your refugee claim, all the best, you are almost there.

Samsonge

Star Member
Mar 11, 2021
Yes @Khejjy yes I'm on Judicial review second stage, but they asked us to remove our Judicial review also contrary to the impression that I had before , we though it will be straight up copr .

Last edited:
Reactions: Khejjy

Dalesgate

Aug 18, 2019
A quick question for those that withdrew their application from Judicial Review before Copr, did you get any confirmation from federal court regarding the withdrawal. The letter requested for a proof of withdrawal