+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pathway to permanent residency recognizes exceptional service of asylum claimants on front lines of COVID-19 pandemic

Samsonge

Star Member
Mar 11, 2021
God has done it for me and my family! E-COPR received this evening. Timeline:

Application received in Vancouver March 2
AOR March 22
Processing Started April 30
Document request( hours completed) Mail from Toronto May 3rd
Completed hours sent with upfront medicals May 5th
AIP May 18th
Pre arrival services email May 19th
Medical received May 27
July 21- Mail received that refugee claim has been put on hold.
Decision Made on ECAS 27th September
PR approval Email 27th September
Portal Request 29th September, pictures and address uploaded
E-COPR less than two hours after pictures were uploaded. 29th September.

Praise God!
I am a pending refugee claimant and I have been in Canada since December 2017 with no hearing date. I was expecting a letter to withdraw my claim but I never got it before this COPR. I’ll have to call IRB tomorrow to know what to do. I pray that for everyone that is expecting good news it will come speedily in Jesus name!
Congratulations!!!

Reactions: Tmon

Khejjy

Mar 16, 2021

AOR March 22
AIP May 18th
Medical received May 27

Praise God!
I am a pending refugee claimant and I have been in Canada since December 2017 with no hearing date. I was expecting a letter to withdraw my claim but I never got it before this COPR. I’ll have to call IRB tomorrow to know what to do. I pray that for everyone that is expecting good news it will come speedily in Jesus name!
Congrats to you and yours, Enjoy the New life. I pray this Goodnews too soonest. My anxiety level is up. Lol

Reactions: Tmon

Khejjy

Mar 16, 2021
Please am asking for a friend, after receiving COPR and you have family outside Canada included on your application and have been given COPR alongside with you, how do you start the process of inviting them over, please anyone can advise?

derin1010

Oct 18, 2017
Toronto
Please am asking for a friend, after receiving COPR and you have family outside Canada included on your application and have been given COPR alongside with you, how do you start the process of inviting them over, please anyone can advise?
You mean they gave the family member outside of Canada a COPR?

Khejjy

Mar 16, 2021
You mean they gave the family member outside of Canada a COPR?
I mean they were listed in her application, so I believe they were approved together, I have all my family here, so I don't know how it works ,if they have COPR together,but they did their Medical from home country as well and were approved together.

Samuel1122

Star Member
Aug 9, 2020
I mean they were listed in her application, so I believe they were approved together, I have all my family here, so I don't know how it works ,if they have COPR together,but they did their Medical from home country as well and were approved together.
Hi. Check your Private Message @Khejjy

derin1010

Oct 18, 2017
Toronto
Family members lving abroad dont receive copr. They will have to be sponsored through outland family sponsorhsip application.
They must have been examined if they were listed in the application by way of asking them to do medicals and police clearance.
But they still have be sponsored.

Sam18

Star Member
Feb 13, 2021

AOR March 22
AIP May 18th
Medical received May 27

Praise God!
Congratulations!

Khejjy

Mar 16, 2021
Family members lving abroad dont receive copr. They will have to be sponsored through outland family sponsorhsip application.
They must have been examined if they were listed in the application by way of asking them to do medicals and police clearance.
But they still have be sponsored.
Okay, thanks, please how can she go about it.