+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passports to CPC Ottawa- Sep 2017

SalCanada

Jul 22, 2017
You maybe Inland or CEC, if so then your case is handled by a different team so you may get it earlier than us. I am Outland and according to Immitracker one person who sent on 26th got approved today, hopefully, mine will come through today. I need my passport soon for travel, was patient until today.
I am inland CEC applicant.

I sent mine on 26th SEPT and delivered on 27th SEPT. Approved on 13th OCT.
Being said that, as you might have experienced so far during the processing of EE... timelines vary depending on the case officer and clarity of your documents.
Sometimes some application processing takes time and some gets processed way quicker.

roger01

Aug 1, 2017
Hey Guys!

I got a passport request letter on October 4th, passport got delivered to Ottawa on October 6th.

How long on average should I wait before emailing them asking about the status? 2-3 weeks?

Also, do you know if they can still reject my application even after passport request? Just worried waiting.

Thank you for help.

kalpan

Jan 13, 2014
Return tracker has been activated around 17.25 ottawa time. So hopefully I will receive it tomorrow. Thank you!

IcarusZN

Oct 17, 2017
Stream: (CEC)
PPR Date: 28th August
Passport Sent Date: 1st September
Courier Passport Delivered Date: 3rd September
CPC Passport Received by Agent Date: None
CPC Approved and Visa Stamped Date: Waiting
Return Tracker Activated Date: Waiting

I have submitted passport for over a month now but still havent received it back.
Just generalized replies from CIC, when inquired about it.

Can anyone enlighten me over the situation
I am inland applicant, working for an year now Ontario

Really worried about the whole passport ordeal

Thanks in advance

Batman4789

Star Member
Oct 25, 2015
Hello Everyone,

Application Submitted: 23 June, 2017 (Myself & Spouse)
PPR with Photograph: 12 September 2017
PP Received: 14 September 2017
Passport was sent back requesting new photos.
PP + New photos Received: 29 September 2017
Waiting for PP + Copr!

My concern here is ... My wife needs to be in India by November 1st for her father's surgery but I havent received any update from CIC(they have both our passport). My wife is with me in canada in her work permit.When I contacted my Local MP they said my application was approved on September 12th but they cannot expedite the process.

Can someone advise what should be my next step? Feeling confused!!! :(

Apurv7164

Aug 1, 2017
My tracker was activated last evening around 5:00 pm and I received our PP + COPR this morning.

We got stamp & COPR for My + Wife's PP and got just COPR for my USA born Daughter.

Stamp on passport do not have photo.... is it normal????? We received 2 copies of COPR with photo pasted on 1 copy.

MayAORWaiting

Star Member
Aug 23, 2017
The FedEx guy knew what all to include. He was super helpful. Just wondering if you received your passport back yet?
Hi, @ash1381, when were your passport delivered and you application approved timelines if you could share? Also, did the tracker got activated for you? My spouse sent passport from chicago too application approved oct 11th, tracker is not yet active.

CanadianAspirant

Star Member
Jul 18, 2017
My tracker was activated last evening around 5:00 pm and I received our PP + COPR this morning.

We got stamp & COPR for My + Wife's PP and got just COPR for my USA born Daughter.

Stamp on passport do not have photo.... is it normal????? We received 2 copies of COPR with photo pasted on 1 copy.
I think it's totally normal not having photo on visa stamp since you have photo on passport and COPR. I am wondering what courier service you have used for the envelope?

Reactions: Apurv7164

MayAORWaiting

Star Member
Aug 23, 2017
Is there anyone from USA who sent passports to ottawa and application approved on Oct 11th whose tracker is not yet activated?