+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passports to CPC Ottawa- Sep 2017

SalCanada

Jul 22, 2017
Stream: PNP-INLAND - EE
PPR Date: Sep 25
Passport Sent Date: Sep 26
Courier Passport Delivered Date: Sept 27
CPC Passport Received by Agent Date: Did not contact them to ask.
CPC Approved and Visa Stamped Date:
Oct 13
Return Tracker Activated Date: waiting

same timeline..
Passport Sent Date: Sep 26
Courier Passport Delivered Date: Sept 27
CPC Passport Received by Agent Date: 2 OCT
CIC agent told- I should hear from cic (APPROVAL) by 17th OCT
CPC Approved and Visa Stamped Date:
Oct 13
WAITING FOR TRACKER ACTIVATION... MIGHT HAPPEN ON 16TH OCT AND RECEIVE PPS ON 17TH AS CIC AGENT TOLD ME.
IM THANKFUL FOR YOUR SUGGESTIONS INPUTS AND DISCUSSIONS.
THANKS

novatraveller

Oct 11, 2017
I just checked my online account and it got updated with Approved!!!!

Now I got question about US born child.... my online CIC account only lists counterfoil document for me and spouse... my daughter who is US born and has US passport is not included in list of counterfoil document. What does it mean for me and how will I get COPR for child?
Same situation as mine, assuming you would have sent photocopy of your daughter's PP along with photos, the child's Visa will be stamped in one of parent's passports. This is what the CIC customer service mentioned to me. I am still waiting for my passports and I remember reading the same somewhere as well. BTW congratulations! On approval

Reactions: Apurv7164

ganeshac1985

Feb 8, 2017
App. Filed.......
17/02/2017
AOR Received.
17/02/2017
Med's Done....
11-04-2017
Passport Req..
19-09-2017
Stream: FSWI
PPR Date: 19th September
Passport Sent Date: 21st September
Courier Passport Delivered Date: 25th September
CPC Passport Received by Agent Date: 28th September (email to CPC confirmed my passport has reached their office)
CPC Approved and Visa Stamped Date: 10th October
Return Tracker Activated Date: 10th October
COPR delivered: 11th or 12th October (Expected)
COPR delivered: 13th October (It was held in Customs, even though I included customer invoice copies, CIC people forgot to include that while sending back. I called FedEx and fixed it.
Landed: 14th October (Landed through the air in Halifax).

gr8man

Sep 8, 2017
For knowledgeable people, I have a question:

If my flight from USA to vancouver has a layover in Toronto, will my visa interview be in toronto or vancouver? Can I request that it be done in Vancouver to have a shorter layover in Toronto?

Apurv7164

Aug 1, 2017
Same situation as mine, assuming you would have sent photocopy of your daughter's PP along with photos, the child's Visa will be stamped in one of parent's passports. This is what the CIC customer service mentioned to me. I am still waiting for my passports and I remember reading the same somewhere as well. BTW congratulations! On approval
thank you... I sent my daughter's actual passport instead of copy :(

by the way, did they actually dispatch ur passport or still under confusion? how did you manage to talk to them?

agvalen1810

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-05-2017

If my flight from USA to vancouver has a layover in Toronto, will my visa interview be in toronto or vancouver? Can I request that it be done in Vancouver to have a shorter layover in Toronto?
I think I read it somewhere in the CIC website that you have to do landing at the first place you arrive in Canada and that if travelling by air you have to make sure you have enough time before any connecting flight

Boviesam

Jun 21, 2015
AOR Received.
06-05-2017
Stream: FSWI
PPR Date: 19th September
Passport Sent Date: 21st September
Courier Passport Delivered Date: 25th September
CPC Passport Received by Agent Date: 28th September (email to CPC confirmed my passport has reached their office)
CPC Approved and Visa Stamped Date: 10th October
Return Tracker Activated Date: 10th October
COPR delivered: 11th or 12th October (Expected)
COPR delivered: 13th October (It was held in Customs, even though I included customer invoice copies, CIC people forgot to include that while sending back. I called FedEx and fixed it.
Landed: 14th October (Landed through the air in Halifax).
May I please know which email address is used to have an update on the receipt of passport

gr8man

Sep 8, 2017
I think I read it somewhere in the CIC website that you have to do landing at the first place you arrive in Canada and that if travelling by air you have to make sure you have enough time before any connecting flight
Thanks.. Can we do a Seattle land border from crossing at night ( like after 10 PM )? I have a US visa, so its not flagpolling.

Reactions: carolcai

Lakhwinder123

Oct 5, 2017
PPR : 26 sep
Passport sent : 27 sep
Passport delivered: 28 sep
Cic application approved : waiting
Return tracking number : waiting

bcvancouverbc

Star Member
May 30, 2017

You will go through customs at Toronto, so that is where you will do your landing. I do not think your request for Vancouver landing will be accepted as your flight to Vancouver will be domestic, so you wont even see a border officer here in Vancouver.

Reactions: Apurv7164