+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passports to CPC Ottawa- Sep 2017

kalpan

Jan 13, 2014
anybody's tracker activated?
I received email from CPC OTTAWA: Hopefully this evening!
-----------------------------------------------------------

Your documents are being sent out later today with Canada Post tracking number CPXXXXXXXXCA.
Please note that Canada Post is experiencing delays with tracking updates on their website, so this package might not appear there until later on.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks,

Reactions: Apurv7164

Apurv7164

Aug 1, 2017
You will go through customs at Toronto, so that is where you will do your landing. I do not think your request for Vancouver landing will be accepted as your flight to Vancouver will be domestic, so you wont even see a border officer here in Vancouver.
you planning to move for good now or just landing now and then move later?

gr8man

Sep 8, 2017
You will go through customs at Toronto, so that is where you will do your landing. I do not think your request for Vancouver landing will be accepted as your flight to Vancouver will be domestic, so you wont even see a border officer here in Vancouver.
Thanks. This info is priceless. Booked a direct flight to vancouver rather than a layover in Toronto.

gr8man

Sep 8, 2017
you planning to move for good now or just landing now and then move later?
In my case, landing for now. Not sure if I should declare goods, car and pay duty right now.
Apparently you have to declare goods at time of landing or they will be taxed at a higher rate later.

SalCanada

Jul 22, 2017
guys after how many days of Approved status does the Canadapost tracker gets activated.
My account status changed to approved on Friday night - 13th OCT
Do you guys thing Monday evening (16th OCT) the Canadapost pick up the mail and the tracker should be activated?

kalpan

Jan 13, 2014
guys after how many days of Approved status does the Canadapost tracker gets activated.
Do you guys thing Monday evening (16th OCT) the Canadapost pick up the mail and the tracker should be activated?
I received email from CPC OTTAWA: Hopefully this evening!
-----------------------------------------------------------

Your documents are being sent out later today with Canada Post tracking number CPXXXXXXXXCA.
Please note that Canada Post is experiencing delays with tracking updates on their website, so this package might not appear there until later on.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks,

agvalen1810

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-05-2017
In my case it was on the next day at around 5pm

ash1381

Sep 20, 2017
Thank you for your words! It's encouraging during this stressful time!

Here are my answers to your questions:

It's Ashburn in Virgina & FedEx international express priority.

Also, did you send any additional documents that's required by customs apart from Airway bill
The FedEx guy knew what all to include. He was super helpful. Just wondering if you received your passport back yet?

kirribilliCN

Star Member
Aug 23, 2017
Hello! Is anyone here whose Passport was delivered on 26th September? I noticed on Immitracker that 25th sept cases were approved by end of last week, wondering if anyone here heard anything from CPC? Thanks in advance

SalCanada

Jul 22, 2017
Hello! Is anyone here whose Passport was delivered on 26th September? I noticed on Immitracker that 25th sept cases were approved by end of last week, wondering if anyone here heard anything from CPC? Thanks in advance
I sent mine on 26th SEPT and delivered on 27th SEPT. Approved on 13th OCT.
Hope this helps.
However, as you might have experienced so far during the processing of EE... timelines vary depending on the case officer and clarity of your documents.
Sometimes some application processing takes time and some gets processed way quicker.
dont know why and how.

kalpan

Jan 13, 2014
Hope this helps.
sent 25th
Delivered 26th
Approved : 13th
Waiting for tractor activation

kirribilliCN

Star Member
Aug 23, 2017
Hope this helps.
You maybe Inland or CEC, if so then your case is handled by a different team so you may get it earlier than us. I am Outland and according to Immitracker one person who sent on 26th got approved today, hopefully, mine will come through today. I need my passport soon for travel, was patient until today.