+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passports to CPC Ottawa- Sep 2017

bcvancouverbc

Star Member
May 30, 2017
Hello Everyone,

Application Submitted: 23 June, 2017 (Myself & Spouse)
PPR with Photograph: 12 September 2017
PP Received: 14 September 2017
Passport was sent back requesting new photos.
PP + New photos Received: 29 September 2017
Waiting for PP + Copr!

My concern here is ... My wife needs to be in India by November 1st for her father's surgery but I havent received any update from CIC(they have both our passport). My wife is with me in canada in her work permit.When I contacted my Local MP they said my application was approved on September 12th but they cannot expedite the process.

Can someone advise what should be my next step? Feeling confused!!! :(
Hi there, how long after submission did they send your passport back requesting new photos?

useurhead

Mar 16, 2017
Stream CEC Inland

PPR: Sep 26
PP sent: Sep 27 (Passport, 2 photos, Annex A)
PP delivered: Sep 28
Application approved: Oct 16
Tracker activated: waiting (expected this afternoon, Oct 17)
Hi carolcai,

I received my PPR email and preparing to send my passport(s). I went to the VAC Application Processing link (http://www.csc-cvac.com/en-US/selfservice/cvac_docs_forms_checklists) and was going through the steps and I am unclear on certain things. Could you please assist me with this?

1. Should we submit all documents (IMM 5524, checklist and consent form) under 'Permanent Resident Travel Document' section?
2. Should my dependent also submit IMM 5524?

If not, could you please direct me in the right direction?

Thank you in advance!

Karthik

kirribilliCN

Star Member
Aug 23, 2017
Hi carolcai,

I received my PPR email and preparing to send my passport(s). I went to the VAC Application Processing link (http://www.csc-cvac.com/en-US/selfservice/cvac_docs_forms_checklists) and was going through the steps and I am unclear on certain things. Could you please assist me with this?

1. Should we submit all documents (IMM 5524, checklist and consent form) under 'Permanent Resident Travel Document' section?

Thank you in advance!

Karthik
As far as I am aware you have to follow the instructions in the email you got, not the link you posted unless something changed from last month to now.

carolcai

Mar 15, 2017
Hi carolcai,

Thank you in advance!

Karthik

I agree with kirribilliCN, there should be only 4 steps in the PPR email.

1. determine if there`s any changes to your status (Marriage, Death, Birth or Adoption, or Criminal Offense etc.)
2. decide if you need visa to enter Canda, if you do, need to send passport, if not, only passport copy is required.
3. gather documents (passport/ passport copy, 2 photos of yourself and each accompanying member, repaid return envelope, and Annex A listing your current mailing address)
4. send all documents in one package via Canada Post if you have a Canadian Mailing address, or other couriers if you have an address in US.

I am inland, I sent all my documents via Canada Post. IRCC will issue you Confirmation of PR and PR visa if needed. You don`t need to apply for any Visa separately.

IMM 5524 is for people who already landed but yet to receive PR card and they need to travel outside Canada by air.

Hope this is helpful.

Cheers

useurhead

Mar 16, 2017
As far as I am aware you have to follow the instructions in the email you got, not the link you posted unless something changed from last month to now.
The link I posted is on the email I have received.
I agree with kirribilliCN, there should be only 4 steps in the PPR email.

1. determine if there`s any changes to your status (Marriage, Death, Birth or Adoption, or Criminal Offense etc.)
2. decide if you need visa to enter Canda, if you do, need to send passport, if not, only passport copy is required.
3. gather documents (passport/ passport copy, 2 photos of yourself and each accompanying member, repaid return envelope, and Annex A listing your current mailing address)
4. send all documents in one package via Canada Post if you have a Canadian Mailing address, or other couriers if you have an address in US.

I am inland, I sent all my documents via Canada Post. IRCC will issue you Confirmation of PR and PR visa if needed. You don`t need to apply for any Visa separately.

IMM 5524 is for people who already landed but yet to receive PR card and they need to travel outside Canada by air.

Hope this is helpful.

Cheers
Thank you :)

Slimmy1

Sep 8, 2017
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
May 6
Passport Req..
Sept 25,2017
FYI, My application was approved yesterday. Now waiting for the tracker to be activated.
Same here. Did you get the donotreply email yet from cic?

parajulirp

Star Member
Jul 20, 2010
Montreal Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
InLand
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
How many of us have timeline "Passport Delivered in CPC Ottawa by 28 Sept 2017"

Any Update/ CIC Approved MyCIC Profile Please..With Type of Application

Mine is PNP Inland, PP Delivered in CPC Ottawa by 28th, No Update Yet..

17th Oct was suggested by Call Center Agent to follow up

kirribilliCN

Star Member
Aug 23, 2017
My case was just Approved ( I checked status on CIC account). My timeline below in signature. For anyone wondering it is taking 3weeks exactly for any Outland Applicants that send their Passports to Ottawa CPC, so plan accordingly.