+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PASSPORTS TO CPC-OTTAWA IN Feb 2016

wackytacky

Jul 23, 2015
Toronto
Category........
FAM
My first page of the mycic shows approved though rest of the contents are Open , in progress .. so on.
I think few others had the same status and tracker activated right?

ajnoel

Jun 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2015
Nomination.....
20-10-2015
AOR Received.
20-10-2015
Med's Done....
1-7-2015
Passport Req..
28-1-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-2-2016
LANDED..........
28-2-2016
wackytacky said:
My first page of the mycic shows approved though rest of the contents are Open , in progress .. so on.
I think few others had the same status and tracker activated right?
Right, it happens in some cases. It gets closed later on. Tracker takes 3-5 days to get activated usually.

jemdill

Oct 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Masin said:
This is unusual! I think it is better to call canada post and ask them about it.
I did.. And they said its unusual.. Looks like the mistake from the sales agent - she scanned the Return tracker with the original One when I sent it...
They raised a ticket and said they will call me.... in 24hrs..
??? ???

wsmolind

Star Member
Nov 4, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Update!

MyCIC profile now says "Approved" on the first page, but still no changes on the second page (Background in progress, final decision not made, etc.).

Again, passport rec. by Ottawa on Feb. 9th. Whoever else had their passports received by CPC in ottawa on Feb. 9th, check for any updates, they're coming in!

Best of luck everyone, we're almost there :)

sidaktoronto

Sep 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-OTTAWA
NOC Code......
228X
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 7, 2015
Doc's Request.
October 28, 2015
Nomination.....
September 12, 2015
AOR Received.
October 7, 2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with EE Application
File Transfer...
Not Applicable
Med's Request
Submitted with EE Application
Med's Done....
October 6, 2015
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
Feb 19, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 24, 2016
LANDED..........
March 8, 2016
Andy.cic said:
Received call from edm cic after 3 hours, they scheduled me for feb 25. Pretty quick.
Hi just wanted to know what number we have to call in order to schedule appointment for landing??

If we call them do we have to go for that option only or wr can go land at border also if the wait time is more ?

xtraj

Mar 11, 2015
MyCIC profile says APPROVED. :)
Final Decision made.
wait for the PP and COPR starts............

Planning for landing at Rainbow Bridge....

PP received on Feb 10'16 at CPC Ottawa...

Eddie S.A

Jan 7, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-11-2015
Doc's Request.
21-11-2015
IELTS Request
21-11-2015
Med's Done....
16-12-2015
Passport Req..
10-02-2016
Finally my CIC update Approved. 2016-02-23
Just waiting for my return tracker to be activated

wackytacky

Jul 23, 2015
Toronto
Category........
FAM
ajnoel said:
Friends,

Finally application approved and closed in MyCIC. Waiting for return-tracker to be activated.
Conratulations! mine got activated this evening. Hope yours does soon

drkv78

Jan 13, 2013
Ontario
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OOPNP
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
21.09.2015 (e-APR)
IELTS Request
-
Passport Req..
15.Feb.2016. PPR submit: 25.02.2016
VISA ISSUED...
10.Mar.2016
LANDED..........
21.Mar.2016
Hi,

I need to get a clarification:

I have received an email from <IRCC.CPCO-FinalRequest-CTDO-DemandeFinale.IRCC@cic.gc.ca> and it says that submit passport to
get PR-Visa.

is it necessary to submit the passports of the primary applicant and dependent together in one-envelope at the same location?

For e.g., I am in Canada & am able to submit my passport to Ottawa and my spouse is India & she is able to submit her passport at VFS India. This kind of separate submission is allowed/valid? If separate submission is not allowed, please let me know and in that case, I will go to India and we will submit our passports together at VFS India.

Please help me in this regard.
drkv78@gmail.com

bc_canada

Star Member
Jul 24, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My application approved finally but return tracker not activated.

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
drkv78 said:
Hi,

I need to get a clarification:

I have received an email from <IRCC.CPCO-FinalRequest-CTDO-DemandeFinale.IRCC@cic.gc.ca> and it says that submit passport to
get PR-Visa.

is it necessary to submit the passports of the primary applicant and dependent together in one-envelope at the same location?

For e.g., I am in Canada & am able to submit my passport to Ottawa and my spouse is India & she is able to submit her passport at VFS India. This kind of separate submission is allowed/valid? If separate submission is not allowed, please let me know and in that case, I will go to India and we will submit our passports together at VFS India.

Please help me in this regard.
drkv78@gmail.com
You have to email CIC for your spouse so they would send her separate instructions to send passport in india.

It is only necessary to send together when you are all in the same country. When you are in different countries, passport has to be stamped from the corresponding embassy. No body sends passport internationally.

shibaak

Feb 13, 2015
fkl said:
You have to email CIC for your spouse so they would send her separate instructions to send passport in india.

It is only necessary to send together when you are all in the same country. When you are in different countries, passport has to be stamped from the corresponding embassy. No body sends passport internationally.
I don't think it is completely true. Because in my email, it said that if you are in the states you can send the passport with mail to Ottawa.

I sent my husband's passport who is in the states with mine. He sent it to me and I sent it to Ottawa. I think I asked and people told me that it was ok. Is that ok?