+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PASSPORTS TO CPC-OTTAWA IN Feb 2016

sraj07

May 26, 2015
hi guys ,

My PPR letter is showing the Ottawa address which is a P.O . Box .

Did you guys also sent the PPs to P.O.Box address or some other physical address in Ottawa ..
can you please check and tell ?

sraj07

May 26, 2015
Thanks .,,

I Just read the complete letter and it is asking me to send to Physical address , since I am from USA ...

My bad , sorry for confusion ...

But I have a question , can I send my indian passports across the border to Canada ? or need to request VO change ?

wsmolind

Star Member
Nov 4, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Received on CIC Ottawa on Feb. 9th, too. Still waiting! No changes on profile/tracking numbers.

Hopefully the ones who's passports got to Ottawa on the week of Feb. 8-12 will hear back this week.

Good luck everyone!

Masin

Nov 2, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can anyone kindly advise me the required documents for landing?
I will take these docs
1-Passports and COPRs
2-my work permit and my husband's confirmation of application for work permit (he is on implied status)
3-bank statements, my paystub and contract
4-marriage certificate
5-birth certificates
6- WES reports
7-Celpip

anything else I should take?

Legendary_

Feb 18, 2016
Mine received by cic on 8th Feb. .it showed approved on my status on Friday. So, hopefully by today or tomorrow return tracker might get activated.

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
Masin said:
Can anyone kindly advise me the required documents for landing?
I will take these docs
1-Passports and COPRs
2-my work permit and my husband's confirmation of application for work permit (he is on implied status)
3-bank statements, my paystub and contract
4-marriage certificate
5-birth certificates
6- WES reports
7-Celpip

anything else I should take?
Make sure your bank statement shows enough funds qualifying as your POF since you are FSW (and I don't think you had an LMIA job)! Good luck.

pkumthek

May 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My passport was received by CIC on Feb 17th. When can I expect to receive it back? I live in Calgary.

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
zagahr said:
Promised to share my landing experience so here it goes.
Landed on Saturday at Rainbow Bridge Niagara. Finding the bridge was simple using a map.
Drove to the USA and was stopped by the USA officer, he asked for my passport (good to have it handy).
Gave him the passport and told him straight away that I came to complete my PR process and came for flagpool since I didnt have a USA visa.
He called another officer and directed me to a gate (like 10secs drive). The second officer asked me to park and wait for another officer for further instructions.
The third officer came out in about 1 minute and opened a gate, gave me an "entry denial letter" saying that I should show this on the canada side.
Drove back to canada...(another 10secs drive). Met the first Canadian officer at the toll gate, paid $3.50 and drove to the Canadian Boarder Office..(like 1-2 mins drive).
Got to the check point(second toll gate), the second Canadian officer, who was extremely nice, asked for my passport and the letter the USA guys gave me. He asked a series of questions that had obvious answers of NO....(do you have a gun in your car etc). After there he directed me to the parking spot and said I should go into the office.
I got to the office and gave my passport and letter from the USA to them at the desk and was asked to sit down.
I came in early (about 8am) there was literally nobody at the waiting area. Just me.
I was called to the desk....nice looking female officer( I believe they are called Officers as well). She asked for my COPR and category (CEC), gave it to her, she did some paper work and asked for my ID to confirm my address, gave her my driver's license.
She then asked another series of obvious NO answers and I signed the PR documents. Then she said welcome to Canada.
I gave them back all the work permit documents I had and left the building like a BOSS. Next stop? Niagara falls.
In all, the process was under 10mins. I didnt even have to show POF or employment letter of any sort. Just the documents that came with my passport from ottawa....and of cos my driver's license. The return of work permit documents I had to remind them.
Hope my long story makes your journey to LANDING a smooth one...Peace out
Thanks for describing it. I am sure its useful to a lot of people. Congrats and +1

Andy.cic

Oct 26, 2015
ALBERTA
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
NOV 1, 2015
Doc's Request.
NOV 24, 2015 IMM5669 A requested
AOR Received.
NOV 1, 2015
Passport Req..
FEB 01, 2016
LANDED..........
FEB 25, 2016
Received copr today.

bc_canada

Star Member
Jul 24, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pkumthek said:
My passport was received by CIC on Feb 17th. When can I expect to receive it back? I live in Calgary.
20 days min...