+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passports to Accra Visa Office !

TripleE01

May 24, 2019
Season greetings everyone, Got a counterfoil update on 23rd Dec . Also discovered that Medicals was extended. My Medicals is due to expire in Jan. Believing that this week the passports would be dispatched.
January or June? Mine expires in May, it was extended for 6months.. got counterfoil on the 24..

Etty

Jun 6, 2019
Season greetings everyone, Got a counterfoil update on 23rd Dec . Also discovered that Medicals was extended. My Medicals is due to expire in Jan. Believing that this week the passports would be dispatched.
JBach when did you submit your passport?

Jbach

Star Member
Jul 21, 2020
January or June? Mine expires in May, it was extended for 6months.. got counterfoil on the 24..
Sorry if I may ask, how did you get your medical extension ? Was it updated on your profile or by email. I just found out that date of expiry on the counterfoil is not when Medicals is expiring. :D

TripleE01

May 24, 2019
Sorry if I may ask, how did you get your medical extension ? Was it updated on your profile or by email. I just found out that date of expiry on the counterfoil is not when Medicals is expiring. :D
On my CIC account it showed you passed your medicals on the 13th November... I assumed it was extended for another year.. but when I saw the counterfoil expiry date I assumed medicals would expire same period!! Please how do I know when they extended it for?

Jbach

Star Member
Jul 21, 2020
On my CIC account it showed you passed your medicals on the 13th November... I assumed it was extended for another year.. but when I saw the counterfoil expiry date I assumed medicals would expire same period!! Please how do I know when they extended it for?
I would assume that your date of medical expiry would be 13th Nov since you passed the initial Medicals in January. However I have the same assumption that counterfoil expiry date is when Medicals will expire too. My CIC account doesn’t show any new update on Medicals asides the initial Medicals passed on Jan 25 2020 which is still reflecting there.

TripleE01

May 24, 2019
I would assume that your date of medical expiry would be 13th Nov since you passed the initial Medicals in January. However I have the same assumption that counterfoil expiry date is when Medicals will expire too. My CIC account doesn’t show any new update on Medicals asides the initial Medicals passed on Jan 25 2020 which is still reflecting there.
Okay... Probably still means the medicals is valid for a year.. but we hope to leave anytime from March if the travel restriction is lifted.

Reactions: Jbach

Lawg

May 7, 2020
But I hear a lot of persons are entering Canada, the travel restrictions notwithstanding. It is alleged that the authorities over there blamed those with expired CoPR for not traveling
Okay... Probably still means the medicals is valid for a year.. but we hope to leave anytime from March if the travel restriction is lifted.

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
But I hear a lot of persons are entering Canada, the travel restrictions notwithstanding. It is alleged that the authorities over there blamed those with expired CoPR for not traveling
True, a friend landed on Christmas eve. I don't know if the latest lockdown in Ontario would change things but I doubt.

nathan2020EE

Star Member
Sep 21, 2020
Yes this was quoted off one of the officials but in reality most airports had already shutdown in the peak of lockdowns. So not entirely their fault. Some individuals were however able to get on last minute evacuation flights and some flew to neighbouring countries with available flights to Canada