+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passports to Accra Visa Office !

paulaski

Nov 4, 2019
I am actually lost here... What is the 11,310 for? The only thing I know we paid for is the 7430 x3 for our kids ..... Can someone explain what the 11,310 is for?
They said its transmission fee. I guess from that money they will DHL it back to u.

pedestal-man

Dec 16, 2015
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawwa
NOC Code......
0**1
AOR Received.
25-05-2017
Of a buddy:
AoR - Dec 22, 2019
PPR- Dec 3, 2020
DHL delivered pp to VFS - Dec 7, 2020
VFS provided tracking # - Dec 8, 2020
I have a sibling in Canada and just fingers crossed.
Med expires Dec 22, 2020.
Today- visa application, tracking ID No. has been dispatched to the OC from VAC on for processing

What does this mean?

Waiting...

Of a buddy:
AoR - Dec 22, 2019
PPR- Dec 3, 2020
DHL delivered pp to VFS Lekki - Dec 7, 2020
VFS provided tracking # - Dec 8, 2020
I have a sibling in Canada and just fingers crossed.
Med expires Dec 22, 2020.
Waiting...

Etty

Jun 6, 2019
I submitted my passport to Accra for PRV on Nov 24, when am I likely to see a counterfoil? 4weeks and counting...

paulaski

Nov 4, 2019
I submitted my passport to Accra for PRV on Nov 24, when am I likely to see a counterfoil? 4weeks and counting...
Just be patient it will come. I submitted 5th of Nov and got my counterfoil 17th December though some got their earlier. Cheers

Reactions: Etty

Jbach

Star Member
Jul 21, 2020
Just be patient it will come. I submitted 5th of Nov and got my counterfoil 17th December though some got their earlier. Cheers
I submitted on the 13th of November. Still haven’t received my passport. But what does the counterfoil imply ? Does one receive a counterfoil via email ? or must one receive it for passports to be sent?

Etty

Jun 6, 2019
I submitted on the 13th of November. Still haven’t received my passport. But what does the counterfoil imply ? Does one receive a counterfoil via email ? or must one receive it for passports to be sent?
@Jbach, I believe Paula has answered your question. Check your online account to confirm if there is a visa counterfoil update.

Reactions: Jbach

DETO

Dec 2, 2020
please who has any information on the below update i got when i tracked my passport on vfs platform

Visa application, tracking ID No. has been dispatched to the OC from VAC , on for processing. To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website.

Reactions: Zibah

aranymous

Jun 13, 2018
NOC Code......
NOC 2171
please who has any information on the below update i got when i tracked my passport on vfs platform

Visa application, tracking ID No. has been dispatched to the OC from VAC , on for processing. To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website.
LOOL I also got this message when i tracked mine...
A friend told me that my COPR has been stamped and my passport is on its way to VFS but the thing is there has been no update on my profile.. so i dont really know how to feel

paulaski

Nov 4, 2019
LOOL I also got this message when i tracked mine...
A friend told me that my COPR has been stamped and my passport is on its way to VFS but the thing is there has been no update on my profile.. so i dont really know how to feel
It means ur passport has been sent for processing once they stamp it, u will get a message on ur profile including a counterfoil.

Etty

Jun 6, 2019
Most times messages on this tracking software is erroneous.
Focus on counterfoil update.

Jbach

Star Member
Jul 21, 2020
Counterfoil will appear on ur profile only when ur passport is stamped. So be patient.
Season greetings everyone, Got a counterfoil update on 23rd Dec . Also discovered that Medicals was extended. My Medicals is due to expire in Jan. Believing that this week the passports would be dispatched.

Reactions: TripleE01