Bigman tunde

Star Member
Nov 18, 2019
Lagos
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Lagos
okay great, please when did you submit your passport and did you get a phone call from Accra, Also do you have Canadian affiliation

I received my counterfoil about 3 weeks ago but I have not gotten any dispatch mail yet from them

Thanks
Nov 4
I don't get what you mean by affiliation
I got a call b4 my passport was requested

Wow 3weeks mine was bout a week, does it generally take that long, I see people getting theirs on the same day

Goodnewscad

Nov 27, 2020
Nov 4

Wow 3weeks mine was bout a week, does it generally take that long, I see people getting theirs on the same day
It shouldn’t, that’s why I’m so worried!!

I submitted mine at VFS Lagos on Oct 27th. Guess I will just continue to be hopeful. I did not receive any call from them tho, I hope that’s not the reason for the delays

Goodnewscad

Nov 27, 2020
Nov 4

As regards affiliation, I meant do you have family members in canada

Just trying to figure out if that’s one of their criteria due to the travel restrictions

Dec 10, 2020
Salut,
Je reçois ce message "The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. 20201202GHACPKT56317 has been received from the IRCC Office on 12/11/2020 1:16:37 PM at the Canada Visa Application Centre, Canada Visa Application Centre, Accra and is ready for collection. For details on the location and hours of operation of our VAC, ".
I have paid 378 cedi on the account of IOM accra. Please do i still pay again to receive my passport. Please help me

Dec 10, 2020
Hello,
i received this message for VFS today "
The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID xxxxx has been received from the IRCC Office on 12/11/2020 1:16:37 PM at the Canada Visa Application Centre, Canada Visa Application Centre, Accra and is ready for collection. For details on the location and hours of operation of our VAC, please refer to our website at: https://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/Ghana.
I have paid 378 cedi on the account of IOM accra. Please do i still pay again to collect my passport or will they send it to me. Please help me

pedestal-man

Dec 16, 2015
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawwa
NOC Code......
0**1
AOR Received.
25-05-2017
Ohhh okay thanks, I just got a counterfoil I didnt get a mail

Of a buddy:
AoR - Dec 22, 2019
PPR- Dec 3, 2020
DHL delivered pp to VFS Lekki - Dec 7, 2020
VFS provided tracking # - Dec 8, 2020
I have a sibling in Canada and just fingers crossed.
Med expires Dec 22, 2020.
Waiting...

gbemigirl

Nov 20, 2019
Hello,
The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID xxxxx has been received from the IRCC Office on 12/11/2020 1:16:37 PM at the Canada Visa Application Centre, Canada Visa Application Centre, Accra and is ready for collection. For details on the location and hours of operation of our VAC, please refer to our website at: https://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/Ghana.
I have paid 378 cedi on the account of IOM accra. Please do i still pay again to collect my passport or will they send it to me. Please help me
no. they will courier it to you, they will send you another mail indicating that.

breakthrough2019

Star Member
Jul 24, 2019
no. they will courier it to you, they will send you another mail indicating that.
Hi @gbemigirl , pls I want to find out if your Medicals was extended. My medical is expiring by Jan 26. Got PPR and Submitted my passports on 13th Nov. vfs acknowledged and dispatched passport to IRCC on 16th Nov. Still haven’t heard on passport ready .I’m a bit anxious as to whether my medical will be extended . Thanks

pedestal-man

Dec 16, 2015
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawwa
NOC Code......
0**1
AOR Received.
25-05-2017
Another thought here.

Some believe that Accra is delaying because many of the meds are getting expired soon.
Will it be wise to go for another medical while waiting for our passports?

breakthrough2019

Star Member
Jul 24, 2019
Another thought here.

Some believe that Accra is delaying because many of the meds are getting expired soon.
Will it be wise to go for another medical while waiting for our passports?
If they are delaying, then normally I believe they would extend Medicals. However I read in another forum that its adviseable you wait for IRCC to send a remed request, since there a backlog of applications still being processed etc

Goodnewscad

Nov 27, 2020
Hello,
Hello Junior,

Is your application for permanent Residency or student visa/temporary visa

gbemigirl

Nov 20, 2019
Hi @gbemigirl , pls I want to find out if your Medicals was extended. My medical is expiring by Jan 26. Got PPR and Submitted my passports on 13th Nov. vfs acknowledged and dispatched passport to IRCC on 16th Nov. Still haven’t heard on passport ready .I’m a bit anxious as to whether my medical will be extended . Thanks
They would. Mine was extended after I submit my passport, I got an update of medical extension for 3mths then copr follows.

Reactions: breakthrough2019

aranymous

Jun 13, 2018
NOC Code......
NOC 2171
Hi guys,
Please what's the estimated timeline for collecting our passports back from Accra?
I think I'm starting to get worried..

AOR - Sept 2020
PPR- Nov 23 2020
Went to DHL - Dec 3 2020
DHL delivered pp to VFS Lekki - Dec 4 2020
VFS provided tracking # - Dec 7, 2020
Single Applicant, No siblings/relatives in Canada
Med expires July 2021.

No updates since 7th Dec...

Help please