+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passports to Accra Visa Office !

Prex19

Star Member
Mar 7, 2020
Hello I’m wondering if those of us ready to travel will need a Covid test from Nigeria
Here is the answer from NCDC website: https://covid19.ncdc.gov.ng/nitpfaq/

Frequently Asked Questions for Nigeria International Travel Portal
>> Questions Category
>> Testing
>> Must travelers departing from Nigeria test for COVID-19?
The requirement for COVID-19 PCR negative test depends on the airline and travel destination. Kindly check with the airline you are travelling with and/or the embassy of the country you intend to travel to

NOTE: Canada does not require a covid-19 test to enter the country, so it will solely depend on the airline you are travelling with. https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/immigration-applicants.html#approved
However, it is important you understand Canada's covid-19 regulations as you plan your trip.

BenWenn

Sep 15, 2020
Please, can I change the address my passport will be returned to from Accra? I want my passport returned to another address not the address on my application.

Dziggy

Oct 6, 2020
Hi everyone, I submitted my passport to Accra VAC on 15th Oct but haven't heard anything yet. I was sent a tracking number which reads " received by IRCC". How long will it take for me to havè my passport back. Thanks

paparazzi1987

Star Member
Jan 7, 2018
I sent my passport to VFS Lagos on Monday. Yesterday (Tuesday) i received this mail

Your application, tracking ID No. XXXXXXX is in transit and has been dispatched to the IRCC Office through the Canada Visa Application Centre, Lagos Office, on 10/27/2020 4:18:58 PM for processing. For further details, please contact the VAC helpline number or refer to our

But when i tracked the application online, it says "Passport is ready for collection at the VAC"

does anyone know why this happens ?

BenWenn

Sep 15, 2020
I sent my passport to VFS Lagos on Monday. Yesterday (Tuesday) i received this mail

Your application, tracking ID No. XXXXXXX is in transit and has been dispatched to the IRCC Office through the Canada Visa Application Centre, Lagos Office, on 10/27/2020 4:18:58 PM for processing. For further details, please contact the VAC helpline number or refer to our

But when i tracked the application online, it says "Passport is ready for collection at the VAC"

does anyone know why this happens ?
if you paid for it to be couriered to you, they will send to you, but if you didnt pay, you will have tog o pick up at their office in Lekki. Depends on the option you paid for.

Reactions: paparazzi1987

paparazzi1987

Star Member
Jan 7, 2018
if you paid for it to be couriered to you, they will send to you, but if you didnt pay, you will have tog o pick up at their office in Lekki. Depends on the option you paid for.
My question is why would my passport be ready for collection the same day it was dispatched to IRCC ?

Bigman tunde

Star Member
Nov 18, 2019
Lagos
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Lagos
Kindly send the following documents to us via DHL:
  • Passport
  • Letter from IRCC
  • CVAC Consent Form
  • Payment slip of GHC331.00 (per applicant) from our Ecobank Account
  • Required size passport pictures
  • Any other documents required
Bank details:
Bank Account name – International Organization for Migration
Bank name – ECOBANK Ghana Limited
Account Branch: Head office
BIC/SWIFT Code – ECOCGHAC
Account Number – 1441000695744 OR 0010134402080802

Address;
(CVAC operated in partnership with OIM/IOM)
Canada Visa Application Centre
International Organization for Migration (IOM) Ghana
Baptist Convention House, Abelenkpe road
Abelemkpe, Accra, Ghana
Hello house
I recently got my passport request
I am in Lagos
1) Pls I would like to ask what "CVAC Consent Form" means?
2) If I shld dhl my passport to this address "Baptist Convention House, Abelenkpe road, Abelemkpe, Accra, Ghana"?
3) I noticed on the vfs site that from Nov 1 we can now pay directly in naira to a sterling bank( I saw this via the web link on my letter)
4) I noticed in other people's passport request letters there is an heading of requested documents needed to be submitted with the passport then a list of the docs (medical report, police check, imm forms etc) which is then followed by a checklist of the above docs.
Mine just has the heading, a blank space and the same check list including police check( which I initially submitted with my application) and medical which I know will expire 11th of Nov.
So I don't know if I shld get another medical & police check done & send along with my passport.
Has everyone who has submitted their passport here needed to do those or have similar request letters like mine???
Sorry for the long post I hope my questions are understood

Bigman tunde

Star Member
Nov 18, 2019
Lagos
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Lagos
If there has been no change in the family is there any need to send the imm008 form with the passport to Accra?

AghoU

Oct 19, 2020
Goodmorning all. Please does anybody have an idea what happens if the travel restrictions arent lifted before the issued visa expires(early january)