+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passports to Accra Visa Office !

El Jefe

Star Member
Mar 3, 2020
Good morning peops,

Please while you’re all waiting for messages via emails, make sure you’re also checking your Bulk, Spam or Junk mailboxes often depending on which email service provider you’re using. This is because the email from VFS with the ‘courier request form’ actually came into the Junk mailbox of my Microsoft Outlook account.

So please try not to miss anything.

Cheers!

Reactions: Canada&CO and ambo1

El Jefe

Star Member
Mar 3, 2020
I got my PPR on March 9, 2020, my self and my wife submitted our passport March 10th and our passport got stuck with vfs. We then had a baby who we added as a dependent. We don’t know What to expect as far as waiting time for a new ppr. Please advise.
Congratulations to you and your Mrs!

I pray for God’s favor and speed concerning your application in Jesus’ name, amen!
You and your Mrs, please hold hands and pray this prayer everyday. Don’t skip a day without reminding God about your application. And keep thanking Him for finished works. Call me crazy, it really works, God moves. Something’s going to give soon!

My best wishes to you and your family!

Reactions: Imblessed and ambo1

DOV

Jul 20, 2020
Good morning peops,

Please while you’re all waiting for messages via emails, make sure you’re also checking your Bulk, Spam or Junk mailboxes often depending on which email service provider you’re using. This is because the email from VFS with the ‘courier request form’ actually came into the Junk mailbox of my Microsoft Outlook account.

So please try not to miss anything.

Cheers!
I am also waiting for my passport to be delivered. Did you get a call from the courier rider when they got to your address?

Imblessed

Dec 6, 2019
Congratulations to you and your Mrs!

I pray for God’s favor and speed concerning your application in Jesus’ name, amen!
You and your Mrs, please hold hands and pray this prayer everyday. Don’t skip a day without reminding God about your application. And keep thanking Him for finished works. Call me crazy, it really works, God moves. Something’s going to give soon!

My best wishes to you and your family!
Thank you so much.. we say amen to your prayers.. we will be praying together.

Reactions: El Jefe

Zatara

Mar 28, 2020
Does Accra VO send an acknowledgement email for reciept of passports? Haven't heard of that b4. Tracking is just showing "your processed passport has been forwarded to Canada visa office on 16/03/20"
Hey Obioha any updates on your application?
A friend forwarded a whatsapp message to me from another forum saying someone who also submitted their passport on March 16 got an "approved" update in their GCKey on Friday morning.

El Jefe

Star Member
Mar 3, 2020
My passport and COPR was delivered this morning. Thanks for your responses and a big congratulations to you. Do you have any travel plan?
Thank you. Big congratulations to you as well. That's great news.
As regards travel plans, for now I'm still waiting for the government to lift the restrictions on international passenger flights. I'm hoping and praying that will happening within the next two weeks... three weeks, max.
And if that doesn't happen soon, I'll consider going to Cotonou to catch a flight to Toronto.

What about you?

DOV

Jul 20, 2020
Thank you. Big congratulations to you as well. That's great news.
As regards travel plans, for now I'm still waiting for the government to lift the restrictions on international passenger flights. I'm hoping and praying that will happening within the next two weeks... three weeks, max.
And if that doesn't happen soon, I'll consider going to Cotonou to catch a flight to Toronto.

What about you?
I'm also considering that route too cos my COPR expires in November. I have started looking at flights from Cotonou to Toronto already around Sept and it seems quite affordable. Trying to get information on the feasibility of getting to Cotonou by road and also to find out what is required for international travellers at the airport. In all this, hoping International flights resumes by Mid August.

Reactions: El Jefe