+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passports to Accra Visa Office !

Mike@2019

Oct 13, 2019
Hello,

I'm assuming everyone or most people in this thread has received PPR from Accra Visa Office.

What do you think was the average progressing time from AVO before the pandemic?

Was 9 to 10 months a reasonable average progressing time? I know AVO is pretty slow.

Prex19

Star Member
Mar 7, 2020
Is August 26, 2019 the date Accra received your file or the date you sent to IRRC?

Once again congrats! May God see you through in your new life.
Thanks, once again.

Yes, August 26, 2019 was the date IRCC received my file. It was submitted in Canada, as specified by IRCC & from there transferred to Accra.

Reactions: Canada&CO

Mike@2019

Oct 13, 2019
Thanks, once again.

Yes, August 26, 2019 was the date IRCC received my file. It was submitted in Canada, as specified by IRCC & from there transferred to Accra.
Sorry, one more question.

Do you know when your file got transferred to Accra? and also when did you get your PPR email?

I'm trying to guess the average duration for AVO between file transfer and PPR - before covid.

KEMMY01

Nov 7, 2019
Good morning,

Please i want to make an inquiry on those who submitted their passport at VFS Lagos if they have gotten any update yet. I submitted my passport on the 9th of March but still yet to be approved on the IRCC portal. tried to find out from Vfs Lagos but no response. On the tracking portal, still giving the same response since the passport was submitted.

Kindly assist with the possible next line of action.

Thank you

Prex19

Star Member
Mar 7, 2020
Good morning,

Please i want to make an inquiry on those who submitted their passport at VFS Lagos if they have gotten any update yet. I submitted my passport on the 9th of March but still yet to be approved on the IRCC portal. tried to find out from Vfs Lagos but no response. On the tracking portal, still giving the same response since the passport was submitted.

Kindly assist with the possible next line of action.

Thank you
I think u should contact VFS global, Accra, & they will provide u with helpful info

Prex19

Star Member
Mar 7, 2020
Sorry, one more question.

Do you know when your file got transferred to Accra? and also when did you get your PPR email?

I'm trying to guess the average duration for AVO between file transfer and PPR - before covid.
I don't know when the file was transferred to Accra, but according to the online tool for checking your application processing, my wife's eligibility processing started in October 3, 2019, & my own processing was started in November 5, 2019, which is about when I got my biometric request letter.
Therefore, I guess my file was transferred after my wife's eligibility to sponsor was concluded, which should be between October 3 and November 5, 2019.
I received my PPR email on March 16, 2020, just before the temporary closure of the Canadian visa centers.