+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passports to Accra Visa Office !

Saint Lolly

Mar 23, 2023
Hi Royco I got this last email from VFS, I want to ask if my passport is ready and I can pick it up?
The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. has been received from the IRCC Office on Wed Jul 19 2023 at the Canada Visa Application Centre, Canada Visa Application Centre, Lagos and is ready for collection. For details on the location and hours of operation of our VAC, please refer to our website at: https://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/Nigeria. Please note this is an auto generated e-mail. Please do not reply to this email.

Your decision envelope will be returned to you via the courier service offered by the VAC. Collection of decision envelopes in-person at the VAC is not permitted until further notice. Please refer to the 'Buy Services' page of the VAC website for further information on courier services offered by the VAC
Regards,

VFS Global
Hi,

Please can you share your timelines and when did you submit your passport and how long did it stay in Accra. Thanks

Obafemi007

Sep 26, 2023
Hi Royco I got this last email from VFS, I want to ask if my passport is ready and I can pick it up?
The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. has been received from the IRCC Office on Wed Jul 19 2023 at the Canada Visa Application Centre, Canada Visa Application Centre, Lagos and is ready for collection. For details on the location and hours of operation of our VAC, please refer to our website at: https://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/Nigeria. Please note this is an auto generated e-mail. Please do not reply to this email.

Your decision envelope will be returned to you via the courier service offered by the VAC. Collection of decision envelopes in-person at the VAC is not permitted until further notice. Please refer to the 'Buy Services' page of the VAC website for further information on courier services offered by the VAC
Regards,

VFS Global
Please kindly post your timeline if you have received your passport from the Abuja VFS Center, I submitted mine for PR stamping over 5weeks now and I haven't gotten feedback yet. Pls help us post your timeline if you have gotten it or not. Thank you

Mannie15

Oct 18, 2023
Please how do I get my passport back? Mine got to IRCC Accra since 25th of August and I am yet to get any update. Please what do I do as it's over 55 days now???