+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passports to Accra Visa Office !

PRfor3

May 26, 2023
Please has anybody received passports back from Accra recently. Submitted to Abuja vfs on the 8th of May. What’s the recent timeline. Thank you.

mex88

Star Member
Sep 3, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello, QQ- I just received an email for passport drop off for my mother. I am trying to book an appoinment on VFS Accra, it only says biometrics enrollment. Do I need an appointment for passport drop off?

Mur2Cad

Jul 29, 2020
Hello All, I sent my passport directly to Accra from Nigeria paying the transmission fee of GHS346 as seen on the VFS website. Please will VFS accra send directly to Nigeria or will I need to pay an additional fee?

trymebeyonce2020

Feb 21, 2023
I received my passport with COPR today 13th February, 2023. It’s good to be part of this group. Thanks to everyone and wish those still expectant best of luck
Can you please tel me when you got this message that your passport is ready for collection, did you book another appointment online or you just go to the VFS to ask for it and pick it up? Because I just received the same message today. Your response will be highly appreciated

depacesetter

Star Member
Nov 29, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO/Sydney
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018
Doc's Request.
10-08-2018
Nomination.....
16-02-2022
AOR Received.
05-01-2023
Med's Done....
06-01-2023
Passport Req..
16-01-2023
Hello, if your location is Abuja, you don’t need to booked any appointment, but must be there before 10am. And you will go with your acknowledgment copies given to you during submission. I don’t know how Lagos operate, Abuja won’t need any appointment, just get there like 8am and pickup.

Berryng31

May 12, 2022
Can you please tel me when you got this message that your passport is ready for collection, did you book another appointment online or you just go to the VFS to ask for it and pick it up? Because I just received the same message today. Your response will be highly appreciated
You can just walk in - but you have to go really early, before 10 or so. That's how it was when I picked mine up in February.

trymebeyonce2020

Feb 21, 2023
You can pick up directly at Vfs depending on the option you chose. Not ircc.
Hi Royco I got this last email from VFS, I want to ask if my passport is ready and I can pick it up?
The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. has been received from the IRCC Office on Wed Jul 19 2023 at the Canada Visa Application Centre, Canada Visa Application Centre, Lagos and is ready for collection. For details on the location and hours of operation of our VAC, please refer to our website at: https://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/Nigeria. Please note this is an auto generated e-mail. Please do not reply to this email.

Your decision envelope will be returned to you via the courier service offered by the VAC. Collection of decision envelopes in-person at the VAC is not permitted until further notice. Please refer to the 'Buy Services' page of the VAC website for further information on courier services offered by the VAC
Regards,

VFS Global

Jun 12, 2023
I think I misread your message. The messages from VFS are similar and it's easy to mix up the messages. I think your message actually means it's still on the way to IRCC. For reference, this is the sequence of messages you would receive from VFS (for Lagos, Nigeria applicants):

Your application, tracking ID No. XXXXXXXXXX is in transit and has been dispatched to the IRCC Office through the Canada Visa Application Centre, Lagos Office, on XXXXXX for processing. For further details, please contact the VAC helpline number or refer to our website at: https://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/Nigeria

Visa application, tracking ID No. XXXXXXXXXXX. The envelope for the decision on the results of your visa that has been processed has been received at the Canadian Visa Application Center at Ghana OC, on the date. We will then send this to the Canadian Visa Application Center Ghana OC. Please note that this is an automated email. Please DO NOT reply to this email. Your decision envelope will be returned to you via the courier service offered by the VAC. Collection of decision envelopes in-person at the VAC is not permitted until further notice. Please refer to the 'Buy Services' page of the VAC website for further information on courier services offered by the VAC

Your application, tracking ID No. XXXXXXXXXXX has been received at the Canada Visa Application Centre, Ghana OC on XXXXX and is in transit to the IRCC Office in Ghana OC for processing. For further details, please contact the VAC helpline number or refer to our website at: https://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/Nigeria

Your application, tracking ID XXXXXXXX has been received and is under process at the IRCC Office on XXXXXXX

The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. XXXXXXXXX has been received from the IRCC Office on XXXXX at the Canada Visa Application Centre, CVO and is ready for collection. For details on the location and hours of operation of our VAC, please refer to our website at: https://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/Nigeria. Please note this is an auto generated e-mail. Please do not reply to this email.

Your decision envelope will be returned to you via the courier service offered by the VAC. Collection of decision envelopes in-person at the VAC is not permitted until further notice. Please refer to the 'Buy Services' page of the VAC website for further information on courier services offered by the VAC

The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. XXXXXXXXXXX has been received from the IRCC Office on XXXXXX and will be dispatched to the Canada Visa Application Centre where you applied or at the courier address provided by you at the time of submission of your application. Please note this is an auto generated e-mail. Please do not reply to this email.

The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. XXXXXXXXX has been received from the IRCC Office on XXXXXX and has been dispatched to the Canada Visa Application Centre Ghana OC. For further details, please contact the VAC helpline number or refer to our website at: https://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/Nigeria

The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. XXXXXXXXXX has been received from the IRCC Office on XXXXXXX at the Canada Visa Application Centre, Canada Visa Application Centre, Lagos and is ready for collection. For details on the location and hours of operation of our VAC, please refer to our website at: https://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/Nigeria. Please note this is an auto generated e-mail. Please do not reply to this email.

The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. XXXXXXX has been collected from the Canada Visa Application Centre,Canada Visa Application Centre, Lagos on XXXXXX. Please note this is an auto generated e-mail. Please do not reply to this email.
Hello! I know it’s been a while but I’m hoping you’re still active on here. Please, how long did it take from getting email no7 (Ghana OC) to it getting to VFS Lagos (no 8). Thanks!

If anyone else has info too. Thanks!

Jun 12, 2023
Hi Royco I got this last email from VFS, I want to ask if my passport is ready and I can pick it up?
The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. has been received from the IRCC Office on Wed Jul 19 2023 at the Canada Visa Application Centre, Canada Visa Application Centre, Lagos and is ready for collection. For details on the location and hours of operation of our VAC, please refer to our website at: https://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/Nigeria. Please note this is an auto generated e-mail. Please do not reply to this email.

Regards,

VFS Global
Please how long after this email below did it take to get this ready for collection email?:
The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. xxxxx has been received from the IRCC Office on Tue Jul 18 2023 and has been dispatched to the Canada Visa Application Centre Ghana OC.

By the way, you can definitely go pick up now.

trymebeyonce2020

Feb 21, 2023
Please how long after this email below did it take to get this ready for collection email?:
The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. xxxxx has been received from the IRCC Office on Tue Jul 18 2023 and has been dispatched to the Canada Visa Application Centre Ghana OC.

By the way, you can definitely go pick up now.
I submitted last week Tuesday which was on 11/07/23 and immediately I started receiving tracking id no emails from them. Just throughout this week, I received several email that it’s been processed and ready for collection

Reactions: Raginne