+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passports to Accra Visa Office !

Mannie15

Oct 18, 2023
Mine is over 55 days now, I submitted to VFS Abuja on 25th August, 2023. Pls how can I retrieve the passport back, I am I dire need of it, with or without the stamping.

Mannie15

Oct 18, 2023
Hello people, please what do I do?
I submitted my passport to VFS Abuja on 18th August and it was transmitted to IRCC Accra on 25th of August. Since then no update and I have not received it back. Please I need serious advice on what to do as it has taken over 60 days now. Now, the problem is that i need the passport with or without stamping to meet up with a deadline. What do I do please???

Mannie15

Oct 18, 2023
Pls I need your advise. Why is my case different. We applied for PR Visa. My spouse who is the principal Applicant was in Canada when our application was approved and she received ready for visa mail requesting for us (the dependents) to submit our passports on August 15, 2023. We (the dependents) are in Nigeria, so we submitted our passports to VFS Abuja office on the 18th of August and they got transmitted to Accra Visa office on the 25th of August. She has since received her e-COPR on August 30 while our passports sent to Accra are yet to be processed since then and no update received. It's over 2 months now and nothing for us. Please, what could be the problem with our passports? We have sent several mails and raised webforms as well but all to no avail. What could the problem be please? It's now 45 working days and 65 calendar days since then. What else can we do?

David241

Oct 25, 2023
Hello everyone.....
Got my ppr on October 16
Submitted on the 19
Dispatched to ircc on the 19
Received at the cvac and is in transit to ircc on the 23
Is it ok for me to make enquiry on the web form or I should just wait

Oluwabb

Jan 18, 2023
It's not even yet up to a month,so relax.
You'll definitely get an update mail soon.

Hello everyone.....
Got my ppr on October 16
Submitted on the 19
Dispatched to ircc on the 19
Received at the cvac and is in transit to ircc on the 23
Is it ok for me to make enquiry on the web form or I should just wait

Mannie15

Oct 18, 2023
Pls I need your advise. Why is my case different. We applied for PR Visa. My spouse who is the principal Applicant was in Canada when our application was approved and she received ready for visa mail requesting for us (the dependents) to submit our passports on August 15, 2023. We (the dependents) are in Nigeria, so we submitted our passports to VFS Abuja office on the 18th of August and they got transmitted to Accra Visa office on the 25th of August. She has since received her e-COPR on August 30 while our passports sent to Accra are yet to be processed since then and no update received. It's over 2 months now and nothing for us. Please, what could be the problem with our passports? We have sent several mails and raised webforms as well but all to no avail. What could the problem be please? It's now 45 working days and 65 calendar days since then. What else can we do?

Oluwabb

Jan 18, 2023
Hi! Honestly, i cant say what the issue is. And you said to have contacted them via mail,webform and calls. Probably you keep trying and also excercise patience. Some have had to wait for 2-3months to receive their passport back,on special cases. Dont be worried and also keep your hopes up. Twill come through!

David241

Oct 25, 2023
It's not even yet up to a month,so relax.
You'll definitely get an update mail soon.
OK...it's just that I'm curious because of what I've seen so far in this forum, of people having to wait close to 5 months or even more to get their passports back...does it usually take long to get the passport through transit to ircc Accra....

Accra

Nov 9, 2023
Hi everyone,

I wanted to update you on the status of my passport submission to Abuja VFS. Recently, I received a notification that it has arrived at Accra VFS and has been dispatched to IRCC. I also had a chat with Abuja VFS on November 6, and they informed me that the passport is currently with the embassy for processing.

Here's where my concern kicks in: We've booked a travel ticket for early December, and I'm genuinely worried about whether they'll stamp the passport on time or not.

I'm reaching out to see if anyone has recently submitted their passport to Accra for stamping. If you have, could you please share your timeline with me?

For reference, here are my application details:

Outland Spouse Sponsorship Application - Accra VO
Application submitted: January 04, 2023
AOR: Feb 28
Biometric: March 6
SA: March 6
Medical request: Upfront
Background changed to NA: June 6
Medical completed: April 19
No update since then
Eligibility never started on tracker
Pre-arrival: October 26
PPR: October 26
Final decision: October 26

Passport submission timeline:
Passport request: October 26
Passport dropped off: October 30
Passport dispatched through VFS Lagos: October 30
Passport delivered from VFS to IRCC Accra: November 02
Under process @ IRCC: November 2

Any insights or shared experiences would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

David241

Oct 25, 2023
Hi everyone,

I wanted to update you on the status of my passport submission to Abuja VFS. Recently, I received a notification that it has arrived at Accra VFS and has been dispatched to IRCC. I also had a chat with Abuja VFS on November 6, and they informed me that the passport is currently with the embassy for processing.

Here's where my concern kicks in: We've booked a travel ticket for early December, and I'm genuinely worried about whether they'll stamp the passport on time or not.

I'm reaching out to see if anyone has recently submitted their passport to Accra for stamping. If you have, could you please share your timeline with me?

No update since then

Any insights or shared experiences would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Oluwabb

Jan 18, 2023
You've been asked not to book flights ahead just because how unpredictable it can be. Sigh! It's possible. Just be hopeful!

Hi everyone,

No update since then

David241

Oct 25, 2023
Hi everyone,

No update since then

Hi.....
I don't think it was wise booking a ticket before u get your passport back...but hopefully you'll get it back this month.....
I submitted my passport at the lagos vfs on the 19th of October......
Got some emails about it being in Accra with my decision envelope on the 23rd....since then no updates......
These things take some time so it's advisable to be patient and prayerful...and by God's grace everything will go through with positive results.....

Nov 13, 2023
Hi.....
I don't think it was wise booking a ticket before u get your passport back...but hopefully you'll get it back this month.....
I submitted my passport at the lagos vfs on the 19th of October......
Got some emails about it being in Accra with my decision envelope on the 23rd....since then no updates......
These things take some time so it's advisable to be patient and prayerful...and by God's grace everything will go through with positive results.....
Hello @David241. It seems we have a similar timeline. Submitted to vfs Lagos on the 19th of October and got an update on the 23rd of October saying it was in Ghana and in transit to IRCC Ghana. Nothing since then and it’s 3 weeks already. Have you gotten any further update? Let’s keep each other posted. Thanks.

Accra

Nov 9, 2023
Hi everyone,

I've created a WhatsApp Group for individuals who have submitted their passports to the Accra office for stamping. The main objective of this group is to share information about our passport processing timelines and track our progress. By doing this, we can gain valuable insights into the processing times and address any queries that may come up during the process.

If you're interested in being part of this group, please click on the link below to join:

https://chat.whatsapp.com/LVcsHip7Ymt2iOmST3j9A4

Your participation will help us all on this journey, so don't hesitate to join!

Thank you.

David241

Oct 25, 2023
Hello @David241. It seems we have a similar timeline. Submitted to vfs Lagos on the 19th of October and got an update on the 23rd of October saying it was in Ghana and in transit to IRCC Ghana. Nothing since then and it’s 3 weeks already. Have you gotten any further update? Let’s keep each other posted. Thanks.
i got an email saying mine is in transit to ircc but when I checked my tracking ID it says "Your processed passport has been forwarded to the Canada Visa Office" since then no update......