+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passports to Accra Visa Office !

Tility

Mar 9, 2023
The last thing I received was the invoice cum receipt on Feb 25.

I also received an email about the passport being sent to Accra (also on Feb 25) but nothing since.

How about you?
I also received a mail containing invoice and 2 days later I got a mail that my passport has been received at Vfs ghana and it's on transit to embassy. For 2 weeks now I have not heard anything. It is still saying it is on transit to embassy

Tility

Mar 9, 2023
Submitted on Feb 23 to VFS Lagos. Haven't heard much since. Tracking status says forwarded to Canada Visa office but no movement since and no email from IRCC acknowledging receipt of the passport.

Please share your info if you have similar timelines
Any update

Tility

Mar 9, 2023
Got mine back
Send via dhl on February 28
Delivered March 03
Send to IRCC March 08
Back to vfs March 23
Received March 28
Did you receive a mail that it is ready for pickup
I sent mine on 1st of March and it was sent to IRCC on March 8

Imari

Star Member
Sep 24, 2021
Did you receive a mail that it is ready for pickup
I sent mine on 1st of March and it was sent to IRCC on March 8
Didn’t put pick up option to vfs. It was delivered to closer dhl to my house. Received email that the decision enveloped was back to vfs on March 23

bnnyy

Mar 10, 2023
Got mine back
Send via dhl on February 28
Delivered March 03
Send to IRCC March 08
Back to vfs March 23
Received March 28
Thank GOD for that. Please, what type of application was this again? Also, what time of the day did you get this email that the decision envelop is ready for pick up?

Last edited:

Imari

Star Member
Sep 24, 2021
Thank GOD for that. Please, what type of application was this again? Also, what time of the day did you get this email that the decision envelop is ready for pick up?
Spouse sponsorship
Afternoon ; like I said I didn’t pick up was send to closer dhl to my house. I live Ghana but not in Accra so didn’t want to travel to Accra so send it via vfs. If you live Nigeria may take some time
You may hear from them this week
All the best