+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passports to Accra Visa Office !

Jan 23, 2023
I'm excited to share that we have picked up our visa stamped passport from Vfs. Our interaction with Accra visa office has finally come to an end. I want to encourage everyone still waiting for Accra VO and wish speedy resolution to your applications.
I hope you don’t mind sharing your timeline, how long did it take until you received the stamped passport?

PitObi23

Jul 28, 2022
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra
I hope you don’t mind sharing your timeline, how long did it take until you received the stamped passport?
It was refreshingly fast:
Feb 3 passport dropped off
Feb 13 counterfoil generated
Feb 21 Picked up from Vfs Lagos

Overall, it was under 3 weeks from drop-off to pickup.

Lyn50

Mar 3, 2023
Hi has anyone had a visitor visa approved from Accra office recently? Did you use GCkey and can your share your timeline

NaaBeauty23

Star Member
Nov 25, 2020
Hi has anyone had a visitor visa approved from Accra office recently? Did you use GCkey and can your share your timeline
Yh applied for my mum on Dec 29th and approved on 23rd of February. Submitted passport to VFS on 24th and was ready for pick up on 3rd of March. She will pick it up on 7th of March.

Lyn50

Mar 3, 2023
Yh applied for my mum on Dec 29th and approved on 23rd of February. Submitted passport to VFS on 24th and was ready for pick up on 3rd of March. She will pick it up on 7th of March.
Oo thanks for replying! Did you use the new portal or GC key? Applied for my parents in August 2022 and still no reply

NaaBeauty23

Star Member
Nov 25, 2020
Oo thanks for replying! Did you use the new portal or GC key? Applied for my parents in August 2022 and still no reply
I used GCkey. I submitted the application before getting to know about the IRCC portal. I almost withdrew the application from gckey in order to submit using the portal. But I was hopeful they will approve it early enough.

NaaBeauty23

Star Member
Nov 25, 2020
They are from Ghana too. I am not sure why there has been no update in the application. Did you send any webforms while waiting or do you know how else I can contact the visa office?
No I did not send any webform. My application took about 60 days. You should send a webform using your parents details or have your parents contact IRCC from Ghana

LartLM

Star Member
Dec 8, 2021
Hey when did eligibilty review start for you and how long did it take to get an approval from when it started?