+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport sent to ottawa 2019 after ppr

pretty apple

Star Member
Mar 6, 2019
I did my landing at Points Robert border yesterday. The border was empty just like you said. No waiting line whatsoever. I was in and out in less than 10 mins
I sent passport on 30th April
Got delivered to ottawa on 1st May

No update yet it’s been 10 days

No change in cic account
No return tracker activation

How much time will they take

Prince_11

Jan 6, 2018
British Columbia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney Nova Scotia
I did my landing at Points Robert border yesterday. The border was empty just like you said. No waiting line whatsoever. I was in and out in less than 10 mins
.... Congrats buddd..... i am so happy for you budd. now go get a new sin number and wait for your PR card before you go ICBC. they do not give you anything on landing papers. going with landing papers to ICBC is just wastage of time. they gave me paper licence.

This is the best border for landing in B.C. Blaine is little packed up and always line up front of Immigration officers. Point Roberts is just very very easy to drive around. just stop stamp and take uturn to Canada side in 10 seconds. so easy and empty. no one usally goes there.

Congrats budd again. message me direct. lets be friends if you like to.

Last edited:

Prince_11

Jan 6, 2018
British Columbia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney Nova Scotia
Would you know if you could travel to the States during this waiting period?
you can travel through land border with landing papers if you have visa for USA. i confirmed with immigration officer on my landing time. He said i cannot fly but landing papers are good to travel to USA by landborder.

calebo

Star Member
Jan 7, 2019
.... Congrats buddd..... i am so happy for you budd. now go get a new sin number and wait for your PR card before you go ICBC. they do not give you anything on landing papers. going with landing papers to ICBC is just wastage of time. they gave me paper licence.
Thank you for the info. My previous driver license's still valid for another 2 years, so I'm fine with that. I just need to get new SIN number using the landing paper

Prince_11

Jan 6, 2018
British Columbia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney Nova Scotia
Thank you for the info. My previous driver license's still valid for another 2 years, so I'm fine with that. I just need to get new SIN number using the landing paper
This is the best border for landing in B.C. Blaine is little packed up and always line up front of Immigration officers. Point Roberts is just very very easy to drive around. just stop stamp and take u turn to Canada side in 10 seconds. so easy and empty. no one usally goes there.

Congrats budd again. message me direct. lets be friends if you like to.

Prince_11

Jan 6, 2018
British Columbia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney Nova Scotia
I sent passport on 30th April
Got delivered to ottawa on 1st May

No update yet it’s been 10 days

No change in cic account
No return tracker activation

How much time will they take

Check your ecas this evening if this shows "decision made". i believe you will get update. Friday is the day they try to complete as much work they can do.

D

Deleted member 826724

Hey good people,

I get excited about seeing people getting requests to submit their ppr.

From the system, my progress bar indicates that I have 10 days left as they process my file. Is there a chance that there is a likelihood that they may exceed the indicated date? I had earlier been nominated by MPNP in October 26th 2018 and made my application in November. AOP - 20th November 2018.

Kindly, help.