+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport sent to ottawa 2019 after ppr

Aeonflux26

Nov 14, 2018
Calgary
Category........
AINP
Just landed at border services.

I highly recommend make an appointment with cic office or you will pay us$6 for the i94 visa waiver at US Customs. It takes time for gas and another 8 bucks. So just check if you can walk in through cic office or make an appointment.

Although It took much time and money, I am so proud of myself becoming a permanent resident in canada.

Hope everyone be happy for their good news

Congratulations Chris!! I am still waiting on mine. It worries me as I am on an implied status since April 15, have not heard from BOWP that I submitted last Mar 8. Hoping to see my return envelope activated soon.

PPR- Apr 26
PP sent- Apr 26
PP recieved- Apr 30
PP returned- waiting

ragav4evr

Apr 3, 2018
Hi,

it's been 3weeks since the passport has been delivered to LA consulate in California.no update after that, not even in CIC profile.
i heard all passport submitted in US are printed in ottawa. any idea? any help is appreciated.
PPR- Apr 12
PP sent- Apr 15
PP recieved- Apr 16

Thanks

chandrakuragayala

Star Member
Jun 6, 2018
Hi,
Anyone got the return tracker enabled yet?
For mine,
Passport delivered:Apr 26,2019
Application approved/gckey: 6th May 2019
still the return tracker not enabled....
Might expect next week....

Prince_11

Jan 6, 2018
British Columbia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney Nova Scotia
I think your prayer worked. My tracker just activated
Just landed. Now i am Permanent resident of Canada. My tracker open yesterday this time. I was thinking it gonna deliver tomorrow but it deliver this afternoon. Border was 20 mins from me so i drove there. Took me 10 min at border it was empty.

Thanks everyone for supporting mentally.

Hanguksaram

Sep 18, 2018
Just landed. Now i am Permanent resident of Canada. My tracker open yesterday this time. I was thinking it gonna deliver tomorrow but it deliver this afternoon. Border was 20 mins from me so i drove there. Took me 10 min at border it was empty.

Congrats

Reactions: Prince_11

chandrakuragayala

Star Member
Jun 6, 2018

oh!! great!! Congrats!!!

calebo

Star Member
Jan 7, 2019

Congrats man! Hope I'll receive mine this week

ChrisPark9139

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019

Congrats!! Now you can be relieved

Question!
Did you get the another picture comes with your copr attached picture? I got my passport copy and another picture, copr

I am worried about what if they ask me another picture for the PR card.

Prince_11

Jan 6, 2018
British Columbia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney Nova Scotia
Congrats!! Now you can be relieved

Question!
Did you get the another picture comes with your copr attached picture? I got my passport copy and another picture, copr

I am worried about what if they ask me another picture for the PR card.

---
I drove to border, US officer stamped my passport, told me to take left from that exit, i come back to Canada side they give me a yellow slip after they see my passport and told me to go inside the office. i parked and went inside. it was emptly. 4-5 officers and i was the only one in line. i ask my work permit and passport and the letters i got in mail. He never return me my wp, and one copy of COPR (with photo one), he return me the COPR without photo one. all process took me 10 min max...... The border was completely empty.

i went back to update my driver's licence and they said they cannot give me photo licence until i have the PR card. stupid idea now i am again without Canadian photo id (LOL). As per cic website it saying it may take 2 week to get PR card now.

write2rtd

Apr 4, 2016
Canada
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
28-02-2018
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
Med's Request
04-04-2019
Med's Done....
16-04-2019
Passport Req..
18-04-2019
VISA ISSUED...
07-05-2019
LANDED..........
30-05-2019
Hi,
Anyone got the return tracker enabled yet?
For mine,
Passport delivered:Apr 26,2019
Application approved/gckey: 6th May 2019
still the return tracker not enabled....
Might expect next week....
Hi,
I am also waiting for return tracker to get activated.
Approved: May 7, 2019
Cheers!

Reactions: chandrakuragayala

Kaurman

Sep 20, 2018
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
14 Nov 2017
Med's Request
24 April 2018
Med's Done....
3 may 2018
Passport Req..
8 May 2019
Hey guys!!
How long Ottawa takes to send passport back??? Anybody have been to Nigra for COPR please share experience