Prince_11

Jan 6, 2018
British Columbia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney Nova Scotia
Hey good people,

I get excited about seeing people getting requests to submit their ppr.

From the system, my progress bar indicates that I have 10 days left as they process my file. Is there a chance that there is a likelihood that they may exceed the indicated date? I had earlier been nominated by MPNP in October 26th 2018 and made my application in November. AOP - 20th November 2018.

Kindly, help.
this bar is a stupid thing. i would suggest call them once this bar done and you do not get any updates.

Last edited:

madscientist11

Star Member
Feb 15, 2019
Thank you. I will call them if I don't see any update from them.
Also in addition to call them, GCMS is also a good tool to know more detail about your file.
Few people in my Dec AOR group called them recently and was told that their application might take up to 8-9 months to be completed. However we are not sure if they just said this to prevent people from repeatedly or not. I hope you get your PPR soon.

Prince_11

Jan 6, 2018
British Columbia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney Nova Scotia
Do we need USA visa to do the landing in Niagara border ?
Landing means-----> you approach to the USA border guards and they will refuse you to enter in states (they will stamp your passport as flagpole ) and you will drive back to Canada and Canadian immigration officer will grant you P.R. Means you are exiting Canada and re-enter. if you wanna fly outside Canada then you need to have visa where ever you are heading once you will get PR at airport. The last sticker on your passport is for one entry only in Canada whether you do through land border or airport. let me know if this make sense.

Last edited:

ansarcrtni

Star Member
Mar 27, 2019
Category........
Other
Landing means-----> you approach to the USA border guards and they will refuse you to enter in states (they will stamp your passport as flagpole ) and you will drive back to Canada and Canadian immigration officer will grant you P.R. Means you are exiting Canada and re-enter. if you wanna fly outside Canada then you need to have visa where ever you are heading once you will get PR at airport. The last sticker on your passport is for one entry only in Canada where you do through land border or airport. let me know if this make sense.
Thank you so much for the detailed explanation

Avinash1977

Star Member
May 29, 2018
Hi All,

Where do you see CoRP appoved status in the account? I don't have access to my GCKEY account and my lawyer is saying that there is no approved status in the account. Can you please share where to check the status? Maybe a screenshot.

Thank you

Prince_11

Jan 6, 2018
British Columbia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney Nova Scotia
Thank you. It is saying "Decision Made". It is "Decision Made" for last 13 days.
Just wait few more days. hopefully it ship by next week. their timeline is 10-20 days. I know it is hard to patience at this stage but just chill for another week. i was acting like a fish without water like you. just chill. all gonna be fine