+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport Delivered at CPC Ottawa and Waiting for COPR ----- come in here, keep each other updated.

prakvija

Jan 10, 2020
I have submitted my passports on Oct 22nd, IRCC received them on 23rd. Got an update on 28th with COPR and valid dates. Return label activated on Friday 30th and i got my passports yesterday Nov 2nd. As i have opted out of saturday deliveries, i got it on Monday. I opted for Fedex International priority (no saturday deliveries). Hope this helps.

Last edited:

rajivm

May 5, 2020
I have submitted my passports on Oct 22nd, IRCC received them on 23rd. Got an update on 28th with COPR and valid dates. Return label activated on Friday 27th and i got my passports yesterday Nov 2nd. As i have opted out of saturday deliveries, i got it on Monday. I opted for Fedex International priority (no saturday deliveries). Hope this helps.
Great, do you know if the final decision was taken on your application before the Passport Request?

prakvija

Jan 10, 2020
Great, do you know if the final decision was taken on your application before the Passport Request?
There is no update on my application before passport request- but on the update on 27th I saw the final decision as approved and the Counter foil document numbers below.

KDSH

Dec 3, 2019
My application was approved yesterday. Didn't get any email....just checked in the online account. Return tracker not activated yet.
Passport was received by IRCC on Nov 22nd.

rajivm

May 5, 2020
My application was approved yesterday. Didn't get any email....just checked in the online account. Return tracker not activated yet.
Passport was received by IRCC on Nov 22nd.
Great news.. you means 22nd October right?

KDSH

Dec 3, 2019
Yes sorry it was delivered on Oct 22nd.
COPR expiry mentioned is Sep 2021 which is good since my medicals expired last month.

prakvija

Jan 10, 2020
Yes sorry it was delivered on Oct 22nd.
COPR expiry mentioned is Sep 2021 which is good since my medicals expired last month.
Is Medicals valid for one year? I have done my medical in Feb 2020 and got the COPR valid till Feb 2021. When did you do your Medicals?

vsfedotov

Aug 12, 2019
USA
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hey, a (possibly dumb) question for US-based FSW-O applicants - do we need to send our actual passports via regular mail to Ottawa? Or is there an option to send a passport within the US/send a copy?

This is pretty scary because my family is in change of status now, from F2 to H4, and passport is the only form of ID we have... Well, I have a US driver's license and an approved I-94/H1B, but still...

rajivm

May 5, 2020
Hey, a (possibly dumb) question for US-based FSW-O applicants - do we need to send our actual passports via regular mail to Ottawa? Or is there an option to send a passport within the US/send a copy?

This is pretty scary because my family is in change of status now, from F2 to H4, and passport is the only form of ID we have... Well, I have a US driver's license and an approved I-94/H1B, but still...
I think most of us are in the same boat. There is no option but to send the passports to Ottawa. Canadian Embassies in US will not accept our passports for PR Visa Stamping

maria_786

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2013
Just wondering how come some ppl r getting COPR without passport request and some have to submit passport? A frnd of mine got COPR without passport request bcz she is on visit visa in canada n had an outland sponsorship application in process

Canada2425

Jun 1, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-11-2016
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
17-11-2016
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
15-12-2016
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
18-11-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
10-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
17-03-2017
LANDED..........
18-06-2017
Just wondering how come some ppl r getting COPR without passport request and some have to submit passport? A frnd of mine got COPR without passport request bcz she is on visit visa in canada n had an outland sponsorship application in process
Not sure what's happening. My wife came to Canada on TRV. Hers was an outland application. We updated her current address (to Canada) the day she landed. In our case, she got PPR. We have sent the passport to Ottawa. Let's see if they send it back with CoPR or not. So confusing.

Kiara02

Star Member
Jan 14, 2020
Hi all, is there an email address to inquire about passports sent to CPC-Ottawa? I didn't receive a response to my webforms sent last week.
Just worried if my documents are safe, I see folks who sent their passports after me have already received them back.

truelife69

May 9, 2019
Anyone got a ghost update today? I couldn't login for a couple of hours and when I was finally able to, there was a ghost update, but nothing changed. Passports was delivered on Oct. 19th. Hoping it's not a glitch.

rajivm

May 5, 2020
Hi all, is there an email address to inquire about passports sent to CPC-Ottawa? I didn't receive a response to my webforms sent last week.
Just worried if my documents are safe, I see folks who sent their passports after me have already received them back.
Same here.. I called IRCC today and they said that only way we will know is when there is an update on our profile. However, they said that if the Tracking shows as delivered to the specific address, then we should be fine. Also, they said that they are not sure about the exact timeline of the passport processing.. Standard covid lines!!!! This is so frustrating. It has been 2 weeks since my passport was delivered and still no update