+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport Delivered at CPC Ottawa and Waiting for COPR ----- come in here, keep each other updated.

maria_786

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2013
Yes, saw quite a number of such cases. They are returning the passport without visa. And after a month or so they are sending out the CoPR. And after that (not sure how long), they are doing virtual landing. A heck of a process!!
i thought once u get copr n send ur pics n copr to cic for pr card then no need of soft landig?

YeYe_0000

Oct 22, 2020
Congrats! Maybe they're processing in reverse order (most recently received). Throughout this week I've seen people get approvals where their passports have been delivered as late as Oct 27th and it seems to be going backwards. My passport was delivered on the 20th and I haven't seen anyone on this day or earlier get approvals. I could be wrong...
Not likely, but I am not sure the reason why some people get CORP one or two weeks after delivering passport, while some wait much longer.

Reactions: truelife69

skg1988

Feb 11, 2019
Just an update-
PPR 26th Oct (country of residence USA)
Passport sent 2nd Nov
Passport received 4th Nov
Application approved 9th Nov

Could anyone please share how long would it take for me to get the Passport?

Kiara02

Star Member
Jan 14, 2020
@skg1988 WOW! Approved in 3 working days. Congratulations :) Your case happens to be the fastest I've seen in recent times.

All those who are approved and received passports back- Do you have dependents on your application?
Wondering if having a dependent causes delays.

Reactions: truelife69

skg1988

Feb 11, 2019
@skg1988 WOW! Approved in 3 working days. Congratulations :) Your case happens to be the fastest I've seen in recent times.

All those who are approved and received passports back- Do you have dependents on your application?
Lucky me! I don't have any dependent.

rajivm

May 5, 2020

My wife is added as a dependent on my application.

Reactions: Kiara02

avinashn

Star Member
Apr 24, 2018
Just an update-
PPR 26th Oct (country of residence USA)
Passport sent 2nd Nov
Passport received 4th Nov
Application approved 9th Nov

Could anyone please share how long would it take for me to get the Passport?
That's really fast. When is your AOR?

blocked

Nov 9, 2020
Unfortunately not. I just logged into my account. Waiting for the activation of shipping label.
In my case PP was delivered on Nov 2. I don't see any update yet. I guess I need to keep checking.
I thought they wouldn't request for PP unless they have a turnaround of 1 week or so, but looking at some of the user updates here they seem to take couple of weeks in many cases.

skg1988

Feb 11, 2019
In my case PP was delivered on Nov 2. I don't see any update yet. I guess I need to keep checking.
I thought they wouldn't request for PP unless they have a turnaround of 1 week or so, but looking at some of the user updates here they seem to take couple of weeks in many cases.
Frankly speaking, nobody knows. Just keep checking your account and all of sudden you will have the smile on your face.
Good luck.

rajivm

May 5, 2020
Folks-- for those whose application was approved, how much it ideally takes for the return tracker to be activated. My application was approved last Friday but the return tracker is not active yet

Reactions: skg1988