+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport Delivered at CPC Ottawa and Waiting for COPR ----- come in here, keep each other updated.

rajivm

May 5, 2020
Anyone got a ghost update today? I couldn't login for a couple of hours and when I was finally able to, there was a ghost update, but nothing changed. Passports was delivered on Oct. 19th. Hoping it's not a glitch.
is your application showing as approved?

swathy1213

Jan 25, 2019
USA
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Centralized Intake Office,NS
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
Nil
Nomination.....
Ontario
AOR Received.
16-Nov-2020
Same here. Passports delivered to Ottawa on Oct 22. No update after that.

Kiara02

Star Member
Jan 14, 2020
Same here.. I called IRCC today and they said that only way we will know is when there is an update on our profile. However, they said that if the Tracking shows as delivered to the specific address, then we should be fine. Also, they said that they are not sure about the exact timeline of the passport processing.. Standard covid lines!!!! This is so frustrating. It has been 2 weeks since my passport was delivered and still no update
I gave them a call too, surprisingly agent mentioned about our medicals expiring in 90 days. She said this might be causing the delay and officer will take an internal decision to extend them so I shouldn't be concerned.
Medicals are valid until Jan 2021. Not sure if that truly is the reason.

maria_786

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2013
Not sure what's happening. My wife came to Canada on TRV. Hers was an outland application. We updated her current address (to Canada) the day she landed. In our case, she got PPR. We have sent the passport to Ottawa. Let's see if they send it back with CoPR or not. So confusing.
i read someone sent their passport n wife was on trv as well n they returned passport without visa

Canada2425

Jun 1, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-11-2016
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
17-11-2016
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
15-12-2016
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
18-11-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
10-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
17-03-2017
LANDED..........
18-06-2017
i read someone sent their passport n wife was on trv as well n they returned passport without visa
Yes, saw quite a number of such cases. They are returning the passport without visa. And after a month or so they are sending out the CoPR. And after that (not sure how long), they are doing virtual landing. A heck of a process!!

jenkith

Oct 19, 2020
Hi all, is there an email address to inquire about passports sent to CPC-Ottawa? I didn't receive a response to my webforms sent last week.
Just worried if my documents are safe, I see folks who sent their passports after me have already received them back.
@Kiara02 CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca is the email address for Ottawa.

My passport has been with them for 5th week in a row and I have raised 5 emails and webforms. I got none of the emails answered and generic response to the webform.

Kiara02

Star Member
Jan 14, 2020
@Kiara02 CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca is the email address for Ottawa.

My passport has been with them for 5th week in a row and I have raised 5 emails and webforms. I got none of the emails answered and generic response to the webform.
Same here webform didn't help. They got back saying 'Application still in process'.
Wish there was a better option to request for updates on critical documents like passports.

Last edited:

jenkith

Oct 19, 2020
I feel you! I'm now stepping into the 6th week waiting for the update after its been delivered to CPC Ottawa. I already convinced myself to keep calm and wait as there is nothing I could do apart from raising a webform and email every week.

YeYe_0000

Oct 22, 2020
I feel you! I'm now stepping into the 6th week waiting for the update after its been delivered to CPC Ottawa. I already convinced myself to keep calm and wait as there is nothing I could do apart from raising a webform and email every week.
Man...I just stepped into 3th week territory today, no idea how long we need to wait, I check my email like 10 times a day, I even make note about how many time I check my email just to see how crazy I am now...facepalm. But as you say, we need to calm down and be patient. God bless all of us, hope we can reach the finish line sooner.

Kiara02

Star Member
Jan 14, 2020
Guys, Just logged into my CIC account and my application is showing as approved. The counterfoil number is generated. My passport was received by CPC-Ottawa on 21st October.
Wow happy for you! Hope you receive your passports soon.
Did you also receive an email about this update on your account?

rajivm

May 5, 2020
Wow happy for you! Hope you receive your passports soon.
Did you also receive an email about this update on your account?
Thanks,
I did not get an email. I just logged in my account to be disappointed again and to my surprise the profile was updated as Approved.

truelife69

May 9, 2019
Thanks,
I did not get an email. I just logged in my account to be disappointed again and to my surprise the profile was updated as Approved.
Congrats! Maybe they're processing in reverse order (most recently received). Throughout this week I've seen people get approvals where their passports have been delivered as late as Oct 27th and it seems to be going backwards. My passport was delivered on the 20th and I haven't seen anyone on this day or earlier get approvals. I could be wrong...