+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport Delivered at CPC Ottawa and Waiting for COPR ----- come in here, keep each other updated.

Chrobik

Jun 28, 2019
MP is Member of Parliament? if so how do you contact him(mine is a male)? and did you had your original passport there?
Yes, MP is Member or Parliament. I've sent email to her and within a few days her office contacted me, took all info, asked me to write a letter with all facts (mostly all dates). Apparently they called IRCC and then sent the letter with their letter. I had a copy of my Dad's passport in Ottawa as he is here in Canada.

Reactions: Kemi525

bunny9090

Star Member
Jul 8, 2020
Yes, MP is Member or Parliament. I've sent email to her and within a few days her office contacted me, took all info, asked me to write a letter with all facts (mostly all dates). Apparently they called IRCC and then sent the letter with their letter. I had a copy of my Dad's passport in Ottawa as he is here in Canada.
may I know what is your case in general? and also how did you pose the email? if you don't mind me asking... if you prefer you can sent me a private text

Kemi525

Sep 25, 2019
I'm doing this!

Chrobik

Jun 28, 2019
may I know what is your case in general? and also how did you pose the email? if you don't mind me asking... if you prefer you can sent me a private text
Mine is Hedy Fry, but you can yours depending on your postal code:
https://www.ourcommons.ca/members/en/
There is always a contact info for them with phone and email.
I've just send an email explaining my situation and pointing out that the current approved applications are supplied with electronic CORP while mine was sitting in Ottawa for months with no response. I said she is my last resort of help as IRCC is not responding or sending me generic replies.
Give a try, there is nothing to loose.

YeYe_0000

Oct 22, 2020
Sent my passport to Ottawa on October 21st. Hope they will process it sooner.

It worries me seeing so many people here stuck from PPR to CORP process, I thought it was supposed to be easy from here.

But I also want to say, besides all the anxiety and stress we are experiencing now, we should also be proud of ourselves, everyone here is trying to fight for a better life for ourselves, our family and next generation. Give ourselves a moment of self-appreciation in this difficult time.

Good luck everyone.

bunny9090

Star Member
Jul 8, 2020
after 7 months and a half I received the COPR!! almost a pregnancy ..:)
at first it arrive an email at 00.27 asking me to log in to ircc because my status was update. so I did it and it was update as approved but no copr or letter or anything else.. then at 11.43 the copr arrived!! so about 12 hours gap .
I am happy as a kid on Christmas :)
I hope to ppl like me that were waiting so long and who lives were stuck in a limbo to be PR soon and finally be part of this Country.

I will keep to look updates for a while in case there is someone who would like to ask me questions.

joy857

Star Member
Dec 24, 2019
after 7 months and a half I received the COPR!! almost a pregnancy ..:)
at first it arrive an email at 00.27 asking me to log in to ircc because my status was update. so I did it and it was update as approved but no copr or letter or anything else.. then at 11.43 the copr arrived!! so about 12 hours gap .
I am happy as a kid on Christmas :)
I hope to ppl like me that were waiting so long and who lives were stuck in a limbo to be PR soon and finally be part of this Country.

I will keep to look updates for a while in case there is someone who would like to ask me questions.
Congrats!

jenkith

Oct 19, 2020
Hi @Kiara02 @Cndu

Do you guys have any update on your accounts about Approval or got the passports back?

My passport got delivered Oct 5 and no update yet, so trying to understand what is the processing time at cpc ottawa like

Last edited: