+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport Delivered at CPC Ottawa and Waiting for COPR ----- come in here, keep each other updated.

coolcanada123

Aug 26, 2020
I am in the same boat. I am also an inland applicant. I received PPR on May 25 and sent passports on July 1st.
On July 23rd, I received an email to confirm my residential address in Canada. I confirmed the address on the same day and no response since then.
After talking to my attorney, here is a more accurate sequence of events for my application.

PPR: May 25 2020
Passports Delivered to CPC-Ottawa: July 6 2020
Email Received from CPC-Ottawa: July 24 2020 - "We would like to verify the Applicants current country of residence and address."
Email Sent to CPC-Ottawa: July 24 2020 - Confirmed that we are in Canada along with our address.
Email Received from CPC-Ottawa: Aug 4 2020 - "Please note that we returned your original documents without a Confirmation of Permanent Residence or permanent resident visa being issued. We want to assure you that this does not affect the decision of your application. In order to help you accordingly we would like to verify all applicants current residential address."
Email Sent to CPC-Ottawa: Aug 4 2020 - Reconfirmed we are in Canada along with our address and asked if we will be getting landing done over email/phone.
Email Sent to CPC-Ottawa: Aug 18 2020 - Followup to the previous message as we still didn't receive passport (the return envelope also not activated yet), no status update on the application and no response for previous email.
Called IRCC Customer Care: Aug 27 2020 - Checked about the passports status as we still didn't get any response fro CPC-Ottawa and still not received passports back. The customer care rep told, there is no status on the application about our passports being returned. They told, mostly passports are still with CPC-Ottawa and asked us to contact them again to get a status update.

We will be sending another email too CPC-Ottawa soon, but not sure when we would get any response from them and how long all this will go on.

cityfocus

Nov 16, 2019
Has any US based applicant who has recently sent his passport to Ottawa for stamping received his passport with COPR back ?

AOR: Feb 4 2019
PPR: Aug 11 2020
Passport delivered: Aug 17 2020
Approval email: Aug 26 2020
COPR and stamped passport received: Aug 28 2020

Currently in the US. I wonder if this means the border will open soon.

thatguy1

Star Member
Jul 23, 2019
AOR: Feb 4 2019
PPR: Aug 11 2020
Passport delivered: Aug 17 2020
Approval email: Aug 26 2020
COPR and stamped passport received: Aug 28 2020

Currently in the US. I wonder if this means the border will open soon.
Congrats. Was your AOR Feb 2019 or 2020? Took a long time if it was 2019.

Lindsay876

Aug 3, 2020
Has any US based applicant who has recently sent his passport to Ottawa for stamping received his passport with COPR back ?
Still waiting, Jan 2020 AOR, Received PPR July 28th, sent July 30 , rec'd according to Fedex July 31. Haven't received any update on profile since

borisz3234

Aug 29, 2020
Hi guys,
ready to visa email: 13 Marc
photos and otherpaperwork sent Ottawa: 13.Marc
recived by Ottawa:16.Marc
wierd email by Ottawa 7. Aug ( verify address)
we have recived our " Copr " email on 26.Aug.2020
might be important please keep your cell phone close to you and take privat/unknown numbers becouse at least they called me before aproved my application. there was nothing to worry just a finnal check. We are in Canada.

Meggg

Jul 27, 2020
Hi guys,
ready to visa email: 13 Marc
photos and otherpaperwork sent Ottawa: 13.Marc
recived by Ottawa:16.Marc
wierd email by Ottawa 7. Aug ( verify address)
we have recived our " Copr " email on 26.Aug.2020
might be important please keep your cell phone close to you and take privat/unknown numbers becouse at least they called me before aproved my application. there was nothing to worry just a finnal check. We are in Canada.
Thanks Boris, this is helpful! I sent my documents around the exact time but still waiting for CoPR. Can i ask what stream you are? CEC, FSW, PNP? I'm very mindful to keep my phone on me because i don't want to miss that golden phonecall haha

Reactions: velniasvelninis

pvatsa

Jul 22, 2020
Yes we did.

FSW - PNP Outland
AOR Nov 2019.
PPR email - August 6th 2020
Passports sent on 12th August 2020, reached Ottawa on 13th August
IRCC account updated on August 27th, stating that the application is complete and approved with the counterfoil numbers available.
Fedex notification of package getting picked up August 27th
Package reached Fedex Memphis TN on August 28th
Should have reached us the same day but due to delay because of hurricane laura, we received it today morning August 31st with CoPR letter and one time visa stamped.

Hope this helps and gives some hope. :)

Leopoldwdb

Jun 9, 2020
!!! I'm somewhat baffled by US applicants who are getting their COPRs recently... I sent in my passport copies in early March and still haven't heard back :( I'm not sure whether this should give me hope or dread.

Reactions: velniasvelninis

bunny9090

Star Member
Jul 8, 2020
!!! I'm somewhat baffled by US applicants who are getting their COPRs recently... I sent in my passport copies in early March and still haven't heard back :( I'm not sure whether this should give me hope or dread.
same here. they received the passport copy the 10th of march so now it is almost 6 month and also when I called ircc few weeks ago they assure me they were processing inland so wtf are they doing right now it is a mystery!! as you can see I am loosing it here!

Reactions: florindel