+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport Delivered at CPC Ottawa and Waiting for COPR ----- come in here, keep each other updated.

akrj2020

Apr 4, 2020
How come some of the other people have gotten their passport back with COPR and visa?
I think people living in other countries go via VAC in sending their passports to Canada for getting their PR visa. For people living in USA, I believe they mail their passports directly to the Case processing center in Canada. Atleast thats what I was asked to do.

florindel

Star Member
Sep 18, 2017
So i finally got my first set of GCMS notes and all looks good, eligibility/criminality/medical all Passed, and Final: Approved.
I got a PPR in March, sent to Ottawa. I never got the CoPR email.
In my notes there's a FINALIZE APPLICATION section that says we have been assigned a COPR document #: TXXXXXXXXX and also a Print Queue #: PQ-XXXX-COPR. The COPR date expired in July though, so i'm guessing they can no longer print that out and will have to go back to the case officer? I know i'm so lucky to be soooo close but also there's literally nothing i can do but wait. Is printing still happening?

FSW - Inland - AOR - Sep 2019
Hi, I got my GCMS note, too. I have the same words as yours in my FINALIZE APPLICATION section.
By any chance, is there any words similar to "Covid 19 Landing ready No OS Dep" in Organizations & Entities sections in your GCMS note?

I am an Inland applicant
AOR :August
PPR : March 5
Sent passport copies : March 6
Delivered : March 10

Meggg

Jul 27, 2020
Hi, I got my GCMS note, too. I have the same words as yours in my FINALIZE APPLICATION section.
By any chance, is there any words similar to "Covid 19 Landing ready No OS Dep" in Organizations & Entities sections in your GCMS note?

I am an Inland applicant
AOR :August
PPR : March 5
Sent passport copies : March 6
Delivered : March 10
Unfortunately i can't find that section (i've never been part of any organizations so i may not have anything like that on my application). I skimmed through it twice, though it is 185 pages so i may have missed it. My case notes haven't been updated since early March so i don't think anything "covid" related would have made it in there until my profile is looked at again.

florindel

Star Member
Sep 18, 2017
Unfortunately i can't find that section (i've never been part of any organizations so i may not have anything like that on my application). I skimmed through it twice, though it is 185 pages so i may have missed it. My case notes haven't been updated since early March so i don't think anything "covid" related would have made it in there until my profile is looked at again.
Thank you for looking through yours to find it. I appreciate it.
In my GCMS, it was under ASSOCIATIONS section.
If you don't mind, could I ask one more? My updated date on the very first page is 2020/06/xx. However, I looked through everything, but I couldn't find any specific information related to that date.
What about yours? Your updated date on the very first page is early March?

thatguy1

Star Member
Jul 23, 2019
I think people living in other countries go via VAC in sending their passports to Canada for getting their PR visa. For people living in USA, I believe they mail their passports directly to the Case processing center in Canada. Atleast thats what I was asked to do.
Ok. That makes sense. I understand now. Thanks

Meggg

Jul 27, 2020
Thank you for looking through yours to find it. I appreciate it.
In my GCMS, it was under ASSOCIATIONS section.
If you don't mind, could I ask one more? My updated date on the very first page is 2020/06/xx. However, I looked through everything, but I couldn't find any specific information related to that date.
What about yours? Your updated date on the very first page is early March?
Nope i don't have an ASSOCIATIONS section, sorry.
Yeah my last update date was March 10th, which was the day they emailed me a PPR and the notes at the end confirm this. Did you check your last note at the bottom? Note 1 should say what they last updated, or perhaps you updated your information in June? Maybe they extended your medical?

florindel

Star Member
Sep 18, 2017
Nope i don't have an ASSOCIATIONS section, sorry.
Yeah my last update date was March 10th, which was the day they emailed me a PPR and the notes at the end confirm this. Did you check your last note at the bottom? Note 1 should say what they last updated, or perhaps you updated your information in June? Maybe they extended your medical?
According to the notes, they've already extended my medicals before PPR. My last note, THE NOTES 1 is about verifying my passport copies and sending my application for CoPR printing in March.
Anyway... It looked like they just checked somthing in June.
Hopefully, we can get CoPR soon. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Meggg

prasannav6

Star Member
Mar 27, 2020
Age old template again for my webform. Now all I have to do is learn to rest assured that passport has been safe with them for the last 5 months with no certain date of return.

Good day Prasanna Venkataraman,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information on file and are pleased to confirm that your passport was received by the responsible office.

Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

Meiwa

Aug 18, 2020
Thank you very much everyone for sharing information on this thread. It helped me a lot.

I finally received COPR last week.

AOR: Oct 10
PPR: March 9
Sent: March 11
Received: Not tracked...
COPR: Aug 14

I wish you all the best and sincerely hope you will receive your COPR very soon!

Kemi525

Sep 25, 2019
Thank you very much everyone for sharing information on this thread. It helped me a lot.

I wish you all the best and sincerely hope you will receive your COPR very soon!
Congratulations!!!

Which visa office?

florindel

Star Member
Sep 18, 2017

Congratulations!! Thank you for sharing your information here!
Would you please let us know a little bit more specific information? It's going to be a great help to us.
I am wondering if you got the CoPR by mail or email and if you are an inland applicant or outland.
I am looking forward to your reply. Thanks a lot! And Congratulations again!!

Reactions: Meggg

florindel

Star Member
Sep 18, 2017
I emailed ircc 2 weeks ago and no answer so last friday i decide to emailed them again. the answer me today with just one sentence quite rude and useless!!
"do to current pandemic time frames cannot be given" spelled esacly the same so not due but do. wtf??! also now they restore processing time for work permit and not yet for pr???????????
Hi bunny9090,
I am wondering if you are still in this thread waiting for CoPR...
It seems that almost all the applicants from within Canada who have been waiting for CoPR since early March have received CoPR... except for me:oops:
What about you? Did you get any updates?

Reactions: velniasvelninis