+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport Delivered at CPC Ottawa and Waiting for COPR ----- come in here, keep each other updated.

Meggg

Jul 27, 2020
Hi bunny9090,
I am wondering if you are still in this thread waiting for CoPR...
It seems that almost all the applicants from within Canada who have been waiting for CoPR since early March have received CoPR... except for me:oops:
What about you? Did you get any updates?
I'm still waiting, florindel. My GCMS notes say my application was approved in March yet no CoPR and profile hasn't been looked at since March :( Inland, FSW EE, AOR September 2019

tulsyanadi

Mar 14, 2017
Age old template again for my webform. Now all I have to do is learn to rest assured that passport has been safe with them for the last 5 months with no certain date of return.

Good day Prasanna Venkataraman,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information on file and are pleased to confirm that your passport was received by the responsible office.

Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.
Yes, I have received the same. Seems strange that they wouldn't expedite applications where they received (based on IRCC's request) original passports from the applicants.

florindel

Star Member
Sep 18, 2017
I'm still waiting, florindel. My GCMS notes say my application was approved in March yet no CoPR and profile hasn't been looked at since March :( Inland, FSW EE, AOR September 2019
Thank you for your reply :)
Let's keep each other updated.

bunny9090

Star Member
Jul 8, 2020
Hi bunny9090,
It seems that almost all the applicants from within Canada who have been waiting for CoPR since early March have received CoPR... except for me:oops:
Hello Florindel! yes I am still waiting... it will be me and you 'till the end :)
I called then last week and the officer I spoke to suggest me to submit a request to expedite the copr issue because I am also waiting for the copr to work. They answer the day after to tell me the request is denied and it will be continued to be process normally.
really we have no power at all and we can only wait...
As soon as I have news I will let you know, please you do the same... hopefully by the 6 month anniversary we will get it...

Reactions: florindel

bunny9090

Star Member
Jul 8, 2020
Hello Florindel! yes I am still waiting... it will be me and you 'till the end :)
I called then last week and the officer I spoke to suggest me to submit a request to expedite the copr issue because I am also waiting for the copr to work. They answer the day after to tell me the request is denied and it will be continued to be process normally.
As soon as I have news I will let you know, please you do the same... hopefully by the 6 month anniversary we will get it...
them not then sorry for keyboard is not the best

thebigten

Dec 17, 2019
PNP Inland
PPR: March 13
Sent: July 16 Office received: July 19
Passport received back: July 31 without COPR and Unstamped
COPR with email: Aug 19. The IRCC officer called and she asked a few questions. My application is approved.
Good luck to all!

Reactions: joy857 and Mesad

Kemi525

Sep 25, 2019
Hi bunny9090,
I'm also still waiting

Reactions: florindel

Meggg

Jul 27, 2020
PNP Inland
PPR: March 13
Sent: July 16 Office received: July 19
Passport received back: July 31 without COPR and Unstamped
COPR with email: Aug 19. The IRCC officer called and she asked a few questions. My application is approved.
Good luck to all!
Congrats! Was your visa office CPC Ottawa?

florindel

Star Member
Sep 18, 2017
Thank you so much for your reply!!
I, too, will let you know as soon as I hear any news. Just like you said, hopefully, we can get our CoPR before 6 months pass :) Thank you again!

lilquantum

Aug 25, 2020
Hello everyone
I am an inland applicant and I sent the copy of my passport on March 12.
On Aug 4th, I finally received an email from IRCC Ottawa asking if I was still living at the same address.
But since then, I haven't heard anything!
I have read several examples on this forum in which people received their COPR right after the email or the phone call from IRCC checking the address. So I am really confused about what is going on... Did anybody else have a similar experience?
Thanks a lot, best of luck to everyone!

coolcanada123

Aug 26, 2020
Hello everyone
I am an inland applicant and I sent the copy of my passport on March 12.
On Aug 4th, I finally received an email from IRCC Ottawa asking if I was still living at the same address.
But since then, I haven't heard anything!
I have read several examples on this forum in which people received their COPR right after the email or the phone call from IRCC checking the address. So I am really confused about what is going on... Did anybody else have a similar experience?
Thanks a lot, best of luck to everyone!
I am in the same boat. I am also an inland applicant. I received PPR on May 25 and sent passports on July 1st.
On July 23rd, I received an email to confirm my residential address in Canada. I confirmed the address on the same day and no response since then.

cityfocus

Nov 16, 2019
AOR: Feb 4 2019
PPR: Aug 11 2020
Passport delivered: Aug 17 2020

Just checked my account and saw a ghost update saying my application is approved Aug 26 2020. My Counterfoil is assigned a document number and it says "Your document is valid." Expiry date of March 16 2021.

Will be keeping an eye on my tracker.

ESS1925

Jun 29, 2020
Has any US based applicant who has recently sent his passport to Ottawa for stamping received his passport with COPR back ?