+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport Delivered at CPC Ottawa and Waiting for COPR ----- come in here, keep each other updated.

cityfocus

Nov 16, 2019
Hi, did you receive the gcms? And was it helpful to know any information about the passport return and COPR?i was thinking to order it as well.thanks
I still have to wait about another month for my notes. I was hesitant about ordering them as well, but a few of the members on here encouraged me to do it as it doesn't hinder your application progress at all. If anything, it might help move it along. It seemed to do so for my application (as I'm now in possession of my COPR) but who knows if that's just coincidence.

Reactions: Queen2019

Leopoldwdb

Jun 9, 2020
Hi, did you receive the gcms? And was it helpful to know any information about the passport return and COPR?i was thinking to order it as well.thanks
I received my notes but they raised more questions than they answered. It says my application was approved way back in March (but then why isn't that reflected on the web portal, which still says 'pending'?), and that my COPR was created, that it was even given an expiration date, but then never printed (!!!)

joy857

Star Member
Dec 24, 2019
mid-March here, same. What is the deal?
I, too, submitted my passport in March. I received it in July without a visa stamped or COPR. Called IRCC recently and was told my PR is approved, so the next step is to wait for a contact by email or a call. How long of a wait - no idea and no timeline. :( And there was no updates in my online profile all this while, so I found out that my application is approved through the agent - which I hope is true.

I'm inland as well (technically I'm outland but moved to Canada late last year and is on extended visitor pass.), which I confirmed with the agent, and am slowly losing it here too. o_O It's comforting to know that I am not the only one stuck in this situation, but it doesn't help that we have no idea when they will give out COPR again.

bunny9090

Star Member
Jul 8, 2020
Hello everyone!!
I was wondering if someone from the ppl who sent the passport copy in March got their CoPR today? 2 days and it will be 6 month for me... and I guess for a lots of you too. Please let me know. Thanks.

Reactions: velniasvelninis

alexdorman

Jun 22, 2020
Sent PPR to Ottawa early March. They received mid-March.

Since then, still nothing. Life is completely on hold.

I'm pretty sure nothing is going to happen for at least another year. They seem completely unprepared for the slightest hiccup, let alone a global pandemic. Hunkering down for a long, agonizing wait.

Kemi525

Sep 25, 2019
I, too, submitted my passport in March. I received it in July without a visa stamped or COPR. Called IRCC recently and was told my PR is approved, so the next step is to wait for a contact by email or a call. How long of a wait - no idea and no timeline. :( And there was no updates in my online profile all this while, so I found out that my application is approved through the agent - which I hope is true.

I'm inland as well (technically I'm outland but moved to Canada late last year and is on extended visitor pass.), which I confirmed with the agent, and am slowly losing it here too. o_O It's comforting to know that I am not the only one stuck in this situation, but it doesn't help that we have no idea when they will give out COPR again.
I'm also waiting. Submitted my passport in March, got it back in May with a cancelled visa. Ordered gcms notes and they said my medicals have been extended until next year.