+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport Delivered at CPC Ottawa and Waiting for COPR ----- come in here, keep each other updated.

Seecolinslash

Mar 26, 2020
If you get an official IRCC letter stating "We have approved your application for PR..." then I don't think it's a logical conclusion to believe you were rejected?
Yes the letter indicates that it is approved but that letter doesnt have any details about our application. Would they return the passports in case the photos were not according to the standard?

Seecolinslash

Mar 26, 2020
If you get an official IRCC letter stating "We have approved your application for PR..." then I don't think it's a logical conclusion to believe you were rejected?
Also, the letter says "Do Not sign your COPR Until told to do do by a....." where will be this COPR? Will we receive them via email?

Seecolinslash

Mar 26, 2020

Skutty89

Dec 1, 2019
Any FSW-Outland applicants from USA still waiting since March 16th or around that time? My anxiety is slowly kicking in. I am soon to hit 3 months wait period. Anyone else ?
Hey hi, same dates as you. My passport were delivered to the office on March 16th. Status changed to approved in the CIC account last Friday. My tracker got activated yesterday. Expecting to get the passport by tomorrow. Just hang in there. You should get it back soon too good luck !

Reactions: prasannav6

Jvemuri

Jul 30, 2018
Hey hi, same dates as you. My passport were delivered to the office on March 16th. Status changed to approved in the CIC account last Friday. My tracker got activated yesterday. Expecting to get the passport by tomorrow. Just hang in there. You should get it back soon too good luck !
Hi, I am an outland US applicant too. I also have same dates as yours. Everyone talks about return tracker activation. can you please share a picture/screenshot of how it looks? I do not see any tracker on my account except document status.

Thanks,
Jvemuri

sdaniels

May 20, 2020
If this is what is COPR(see image in the below thread), I did not receive that. It was a standard 2 page document which doesnt have any details about the applicant. Do you know when/how will they send this COPR?

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/help-cut-through-copr.551489/
I received the same letter today, along with photo specifications letter. My passports and photographs were returned without
Copr and visa
The first letter is asking to contact them via web form if Copr and visa was not issued. I did submit a web form, will update if I get anything back.

prasannav6

Star Member
Mar 27, 2020
Congratulations!

Reactions: Skutty89

jowang

Jun 3, 2014
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
30-07-2019
AOR Received.
09-10-2019
File Transfer...
06-11-2019
Med's Request
01-11-2019
Med's Done....
05-11-2019
Hey I received the same letter as you without COPR or VISA, and yet nothing shows in the online account or email.

did you get any progress on this?

I received the same letter today, along with photo specifications letter. My passports and photographs were returned without
Copr and visa
The first letter is asking to contact them via web form if Copr and visa was not issued. I did submit a web form, will update if I get anything back.

Last edited:

Skutty89

Dec 1, 2019
Hi, I am an outland US applicant too. I also have same dates as yours. Everyone talks about return tracker activation. can you please share a picture/screenshot of how it looks? I do not see any tracker on my account except document status.

Thanks,
Jvemuri
Hi, you have to check the courier return tracking number. It’s not there in the CIC portal- you can see only if the application is approved or not and if yes, until when. Typically, a date wil be mentioned under the document status by which you can travel to Canada to activate your PR . Hope this helps

Jvemuri

Jul 30, 2018
Hi, you have to check the courier return tracking number. It’s not there in the CIC portal- you can see only if the application is approved or not and if yes, until when. Typically, a date wil be mentioned under the document status by which you can travel to Canada to activate your PR . Hope this helps
Thank you. This helps.

whlobtn

Aug 14, 2019
Did anyone whose photo copies of passport was delivered to CPC-O in March and afterwards, receive it back? Or any status change on website? any news or comments would appreciate!